Best hightimes had(all post your funnest/most memorable trip)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Registered Loser, Jan 4, 2012.

1. as op its your responsibility to start off the stories... this thread has died before its time.

2. One of my best high times was when I first started smoking. I was with 5 friends and I was sitting in an office chair hitting my pipe. After 5-6 puffs, it hit me hard. I started turning back and forth in the chair, and according to my friends I was doing that for a while. It was pretty chill. :smoke:

3. this one time I got really stoned and ate a full watermellon, lols ensued.

4. My best was when i had 6 friends over for a smoke. We all smoke a vape and bong in my bathroom at once lol 7 guys one bathroom. We were geeking to the music and some were dancing crazy. Someone started flipping the lights on and off while skrillex was playing and it fucked people up. Then my friend ate a frozen pizza while it was frozen

5. First time smoking I was superrrr wasted at this party and one of my friends asked if I wanted to smoke weed. Of course I was super drunk so it didn't take much thinking lol. I remember it was just me and this kid smoking this bowl, then it turned into another bowl, then another. Before I knew it I had smoked like 7 bowls and i was laying on the ground laughing my ass off hardcore. I felt pretty stupid but no matter what I couldn't control the laughing... good times

6. me and my mate boxed the car out... while it was in my garage. also had the cat in there, then let the cat out and closed the door for another blaze.
    afew cones later we get out and the cat is on the roof chilling like a villain

7. one time i hotboxed a car so bad i almost puked, and i never puked off of mj before