Best high youve ever had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chief Toker, Apr 3, 2011.

1. What was the best high youve ever had? And what/how did u smoke it?

Mine happened today while hotboxing with a friend in our bathroom. We were just smoking some high mid outta his pipe but for some reason we got majorly fucked up after the first bowl. We hotbox all the time, but that was the best high by far. I was so far gone I actually lit his bangs on fire by accident.

2. All of my highs are my "best high" :D

But, I think when this t-break is over on 4/20 I will experience my best high :smoke:

3. I just started a couple months ago, I've had a couple of times that I've just been out of it completely, the best was probably when i was at a friends house though, smoked a couple bowls and just tripped. Like Nick said though, I'm sure I'm going to get high as fuck on 420.

4. My best high was when my good friend got me a 50bag. It was only about 2.5g's so i was a bit dissapointed. I decided not to smoke any and save it for a week so we could smoke it at the fireworks show at the park. The day before the show i stayed at his house and we decided to try a bit at our school on a friday afternoon (at about 5 or 6pm so it was after school hours. We went to our smoking spot had nothing to smoke out of so we picked up a can of the ground and put some holes in it and my friend smoked about 0.3 but i had a little bit more and smoked about 0.4

We started to walk back to my friends house from our smoking spot and got around by the science block and he said to me, "hey lets go sit down man. I wanna buzz out" then i dont remember much after that we were sitting down on the steps in front of the feild laughing our asses of just talking about random shit. I was laughing so hard i fell back and smacked my head on the concrete. Luckily i was so because i didnt feel it.

We decided to head back to my friends house after what must have been an hour because i started to come back down at that point. As we were walking out of the school this asshole teacher Mr. McClain, who we called shit stain McClain said to my friend "what are you doing here Daniel? i thought you hated school." Now ussaly i would have said something at that point but i decided it would be a good idea not to.

As we were walking down the street we just started making music together.

Needless to say the fire works show was AWESOME. Ahhh man i will never forget the day i smoked dank for the first time. Although i wish i could remember more of it.

5. my best was probably when me,my brother, and 2 cousins smoked a quarter of some fire ass white widow! Damn was that a good time! we all didnt want to get off the couch for the whole night!

6. I've had a few "bests". Whenever I change the location I am at to another one in my mind, I know I've hit one of the best. It's really an interesting sensation, feeling and thinking like you are in an entirely imaginative place than where you really are. My go-to locations are a trailer home in the 80s (lol I do not know why) and "Hobbiton"... which is always hella fun cuz I feel like everything is super small.

7. so far im having the most ive had in a long time whilst baked..

im just sitting here vaked (MFLB) listening to my ipod and browsing GC.

8. Got high as fuck with some dank ass bubba kush with my MFLB. First time ever smoking dank and it was fucking amazing. Sooo much energy so much happines so so so funny. To top if off we saw battle los angelese and some guy who actually worked in the movie theater let me in th eback exit. I didnt have any money so that was pretty cool