Best HIGH Yielding Potent Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by binonexus, Aug 15, 2009.

1. [quote name='"Imhotepsol"']

Maybe when autoflowers first came out that was true but I wouldn't agree with that way of thinking now.

1st: Potency - You can get autoflowers up to 20% THC, you can also get various strains such as Northern Lights now in autoflower form. So your quality point is moot. Without even considering established strains such as NL I've personally smoked Easy Bud, AK47 auto and MOC Little Angel, all of them were absolutely excellent smokes for what I'm looking for. That's part of the reason I'm growing the Devilmatic at the moment.

Lastly, I run a 600w HPS. The electricity usage for 2 months comes to about $60. Considering it would cost me upwards of $350 for an ounce or $50 for 3.5g where I am it's not a lot.

I think a lot of people just have a thing against auto flowers given their earlier issues. My friends all grow them as well as regular strains as a way of getting quick crops of good weed on a perpetual basis.

But that's just what works for me.[/quote]

Yeah, it's just personal preference. Some patients I grow for have very specific needs. I'm glad you found something that works for you, though!

2. Most people have a medical tent and a cash tent. Medical strains take a lot of effort for very little return (when you take into account the amount of love, care, constant attention you put in) autos take very little effort for a good return. I'd really recommend you buy at least 3 seeds and even throw them in with your current crop. They won't disappoint you.

3. There is a grow journal on this site somewhere and on the HGS site. Earl is a famous grower. Check out his journal to learn about what its growing in and how. Its amazing, I cant imagine what the expense had to be.

Matter of fact here is the link to it.

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/209189-purple-cindy-aero-space-shuttle.html

4. I've yet to see an auto make buds that are on par with photos , sorry.

And to do autos in mass makes no sense unless you like to harvest for one week straight, as each plant ripens. NO PRODUCTION GROW DOES THAT !!!!!

5. Really? Here's links

http://www.marijuanagrowing.eu/down...id=89c2a88afa8420233ace881a0e2291e7&mode=view

http://www.marijuanagrowing.eu/down...id=89c2a88afa8420233ace881a0e2291e7&mode=view

That took me 2 minutes, I guess the problem with having your mind already made up is you don't look for anything new very hard.

6. DUDE!!!!! I could give a rats ass about what you have read .. I want to know what YOU have done.

the only person who made sense in that last one is O.G.Ray...

and as per your pics they look whispy and well just plain hempy to me .

BTW I DO grow autos they take up space under my 2 400 watts veg side, TYVM to the attitude for the steady stream of free ones, so I don't have to spend money on em. Only to find out ..ohh look another auto skunk that could of been "ohh so much more". or , my favorite .."hey look, some auto ..but most just speed up flower by a week or two" Bull Shit

come back AFTER you get some hands on experience.

7. All I hear is blah blah blah.

You wanted proof I got it for you. But ass holes, when presented with proof, just find more ways to babble on and on. It's the argument and temporary feeling of superiority you want, you'll just take whatever I or any one else gives you, and turn it around as an excuse to vent more.

As I said, I have a grow journal up at the minute with what I'm doing *shrugs*

Now stop being such a patronising little shit. You're just not that good at it son.

8. okay man if autos are so good.. why no cannabis cup wins? no dispensaries offering "auto lights"? shit I'll take a "county med. cup 3rd place" prize ....

9. Mmhmm.

SO why are you growing them? It's pretty obvious you're just switching sides and changing your story to position your bullshit better.

So like, get real, stop trolling and wasting my time. Go be an angry little man somewhere else *shrug*

10. #93 CL4P-TP, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
  11. #94 Imhotepsol, Oct 12, 2011

*Yawn* you're still not making any real points. You're just an angry little man.

First you hate autos, then you grow autos, now it's because they're freebies, but whatever. I can ignore that.

What I can't ignore however, is your attitude. You're just not a very nice person. You're argumentative, ill-informed, and very presumptuous.

The original disagreement was about yield. I backed up the yield from autos you obviously didn't like that. So you went on the defensive from there on out. Hence arguementative.

You're ill informed, because you, as you've repeatedly stated, don't like autos. Therefore, except your 'freebies' you have no experience with the strains, the various yields or potencies of what is on the market today.

You're presumptuous because you assume that every one lives in America, where they have dispensaries for stoners. The rest of the world does not. It is not always viable or advisable to grow cash crops of normal strains for a variety of reasons. The law being only one of them. My setup can be taken down between crops, set up somewhere else and moved very easily as I require. That cannot be done with 'traditional' strains without a wait of 3 - 4 months between crops. This is why my friends, even experiences growers, tend to crop with Autos. They grow a strain or two for their own use but for cash cropping it's all about autos. Low risk, quick finishing, easy to set up and get another crop with 60 days of setting up a new room. Countries where we have prohibition you don't tend to get a lot of growers getting together and trading clones.

Add all of those up and you get ignorant. Which pretty much sums up what you are. So if you'll excuse me, I won't be responding but I suppose that won't stop you from attempting to get the last word. That's just what assholes do, and you sir are an ass.

12. #95 CL4P-TP, Oct 12, 2011
    the thread is titled Best HIGH Yielding Potent Strain so asking about cup wins is indeed making a point
    never once did I say "I hate autos" , or even hinted at it. I am merely saying they DO NOT yield as much , nor are they as potent as photoperiod induced plants. and since the title of the thread is Best HIGH Yielding Potent Strain . I kinda figured THAT to be relevant. :eek:

hows this then.......... FUCK YOU & SUCK MY DICK :eek:

No, YOU... responded with second hand knowledge ( aka dug up thread and spouted off, about your auto choice being the shit)..hence argument ...

again I have never once stated I dislike autos..not in one post here @ GC.... EVER !!!

Did you just call me and all the peeps breeding/growing AND ALSO leading the way to legalization "stoners" ?
    then why are you in this conversation?
    only if you grow from seed.
    But yet here on the west coast USA.. where they can AND DO run true cash crop setups ..no one runs autos.... what does that tell you ?
    bullshit
    you're very misinformed if You think everyone is trading clones here in the US. it is still illegal federally and only 2 states have dispensaries openly operating inside the confines of the law right now...

lol and you call me patronizing [​IMG]

13. :wave: Can't be bothered reading this whole thread but yes the thread title is Best HIGH Yielding Potent Strain and that isn't going to be an auto strain.

14. Autos aren't bad if you're a new grower and you just wanna get some quick and easy bud. However in terms of quality and potency as well as variety they probably can't compete with the elite photo strains.

15. Damn 7 pages and STILL no damn answer...smh

16. I need to find a 100% indica strain with a THC content of 20% or more for an urgent (indoor) medical grow,but THC content is often not given on the sites selling so is proving extremely difficult.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

17. THC Bomb. Big yielding white bad boy!