Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best High So Far?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zer0 AM, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Idk what the hell it was, but me and my friends got .5 of NY Headies or even great Kush quality.

We took hits out of a glass bowl. I had about 2 or 3, same as everyone else, and we stumbled inside.

We heated up left over McDonald's from earlier that night (10 Cheeseburgers & Fries). We devoured all the food and pretty much stared at each other while watching some tv on adult swim. I started yelling at my friend Ashanti for eating all the ice cream and telling him to give me some (he had a palm sized cup of italian ice).

After that, I don't remember fucking ANYTHING. I pretty much blacked out.

A little later, I wake up (very briefly) to see my friend Andrew passed out next to me on the couch, my friend Ashanti missing and my friend Finius staring at me when I looked over. For some reason, I just cracked up and burst out into laughing, then passed out again and didn't wake up till 12pm.

Then we all woke up, did a wake and bake with 2g's, then bought a dozen of chocolate doughnuts from Dunkin Donuts.

Best night ever.

2. vape'd ak 47

@.@

3. So pretty much, you're saying that you got high, blacked out, and woke up next to a bunch of dudes? And that's your definition of "best night ever"?
    :bolt: