Best High Music?

Discussion in 'General' started by the_tobzster, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Red Hot Chilli Peppers
    SoundGarden
    AC/DC
    The Heavy
    Led Zepplin
    Louis Arstrong
    The Ink Spots
    Frank Sinatra
    Smash Mouth

2. #22 shimmi420, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
    I find the best music to listen to high isn't music about smoking weed or mary jane but just older rock or music that you never made time for until that one moment when your computers playlist is on random and you hear an amazing song and have no idea how it got there or how long you had it on your playlist. (I have many a gigabyte of music files I dont think I'lll ever listen to every song)

Like I really dig PJ Harvey right now, as well as meatpuppets. Hell I was so high I was listening to hole the other day and it sounded decent.

Oh great song stoned though -Sugar man by Rodriguez doesnt get much weirder than that. Also a good watch searching for sugar man...awesome movie that will blow your mind.

http://youtu.be/qyE9vFGKogs

3. instrumentals

4. #24 Serenity, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    Djent/prog music. Most of the bands/artists smoke and are into psychedelics and usually have lyrics about space and shit and have insane artwork.

5. Thanks for the responses guys, will check them out! I love Pink Floyd, will definitely listen to the Dark Side Of The Moon at one baked point in the future ;)

6. Ok so I just listened to the Dark side of the moon for the first time when I was high.... fucking wow! I was temporarily moved to a different universe haha!

7. #27 Dwayne Camacho, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    OK now listen to Easy Star All-Stars' Dub Side of the Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJEZWsnIECo

8. Rush
    Pink Floyd
    E-40
    N.W.A. (or any individual members)
    Daft Punk
    D-Train
    Aphex Twin
    Justice
    Kool & the Gang
    Sublime
    Radiohead
    Streetlight Manifesto
    KMFDM
    Black Keys
    Aerosmith
    INXS
    Rick Astley
    Soundgarden

9. i can tolerate just about anything when im high. except new country. you got some merle haggard or george jones, even some garth brooks and im good...but not this new shit, man.