Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best high food!!!!?????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Mar 10, 2010.

1. whats up guys i'm stoned off my ass right now and just ate pizza and orange juice. That shit was amazing! So what's your favorite thing to eat while stoned. I once mixed milk and root beer and it was like a root beer milkshake man, it was so good! I wanna go eat something else now, lol...............

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. i LOVE oranjes and oj..i personally love juicy stuff like fruits oranjes apples i like cole foods yogurt icecream etc..pizza taco bell is good to i try to stay away from spicy food when high..top fave fruit..

3. Honey Roasted Peanuts! sweet and salty :D

4. orange juice always is included on my stoned as piss menu.cake ANYTHING with peanut butter, i once ate pb rite out of the jar using a barbie leg... some ppl say i have issues. nahh ;)

5. lmao a barbie leg i would of teared up from laufghin so hard if i walked in on you doin that..good one:D:smoking:

6. a canoli ftw. best combo of sweet and crunchy mmm mm

7. Any kind of fruit is great by me. The best thing I ever ate was an orange after having some miracle berry after a great toke session. It changed my life :cool:

8. anything microwaveable or in a bag.

also clementines, i can straight go to town on a bag of those things. eat a whole bag of 'cuties' lmao

9. wen my homeslices sis walked in the basement and discovered the mutilated barbie... good god you would of thought i pinched a loaf on the floor, lil bit of overreaction

10. lmao probably thought you was doin somethin strange to the barbies lol..you was to baked to use ur fingers??

11. :hello:INDULGENCE TRAIL MIX WITH WHITE CHOCHALOT:smoking::smoking::bongin::bongin::bongin:

12. seems like fruit is playin a major role in our high diets lol..

13. it was the last of the jar nd my hand couldnt fit lol closest thing was the barbie
    in my head i used this equation

hand+barbie leg=peanutbutter extravoganza
    enuf motivation for my stoned ass:D

14. i hate wen that happens lol..i would have done the same being in ur situation..

15. Dude I'm feeling ya. That stuff that's like walmart/sams's club brand..... I could down a bag of that in one sitting. It's so damn good.

16. don even get me startd on trailmix

17. + Rep for original thread, yo.

PS: Five Guys Burgers and Fries or Calzone.

18. The calzone is where its at.
    Nice hot, greasy, cheesy, meaty..
    Mmm

19. Had a meatball one today at the bowling alley.......

before I smoked. :(