Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best "high" experience you've had?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thederpster, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys, whats the best experience or memory you have had while you were stoned?

The other day, a friend and I picked up some dank 100% Sativa. We hiked partially up a hill, and smoked it while watching the sun set over our town. It was an amazing view. Then, when it was dark, we turned on "Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd and hiked up the rest of the hill. Once we were at the top we could see miles and miles in every direction. Sitting with my friend in the dark, Pink Floyd playing in the background and looking at night fall over my town under the stars is the closest I've ever had to a religious experience. It was amazing.

How about you guys?

2. got high at the beach. went night-swimming. I touched a fish and went crazy. twas amazing

3. man, i get those types of experiences errtime. :smoke:

4. i dont remember any special times because of the short term memory loss effects when you are on the pot.

5. Anytime I've smoked and then put on some DnB, blows my mind every time

6. dubstep>Dnb

7. i like the beach one. any more?

8. DnB is ok and I looove dubstep too. One thing that competes well with dubstep...

Dubstep=Electro House

Well, time to listen to those 2 genres and get blitzed.

:smoke:

9. My first few hit out of a bong.

I was so high I was phasing in and out of consciousness.

And the vibrations...Oh god that body buzz was just too incredible. Anytime I moved my body, it felt like I was free-falling in that directions. The vibrations would accelerate and eventually climax and it'd be like a g-force orgasm. And I'd try to keep those orgasm moments to last longer.

Shit was crazy. Tolerance break time, motherfuckers.

10. I ate some firecrackers, smoked a bowl out of a bong, and then another with hash on top of green with two of my friends in the car 5 minutes before this reunion dinner for a bunch of my high school friends. Was the funniest experience...we were cracking up and everyone was just staring at us. We then watched bridesmaids and there was an glass ceiling and we literally felt like we were flying in space.

11. Well if you mean best high than it was this. I was 15 at the time, second time smoking weed. My friend had this Medical Trainwreck. I remember hitting the pipe twice and it kicked our asses. My face was in total euphoria, it felt like it was vibrating my mouth was watering I felt so good. Everything was a little hazey, it seems like words floated off things when I read them. But mose of all the face high was unlike anything I've experienced.

12. [quote name='"thederpster"']Hey guys, whats the best experience or memory you have had while you were stoned?

The other day, a friend and I picked up some dank 100% Sativa. We hiked partially up a hill, and smoked it while watching the sun set over our town. It was an amazing view. Then, when it was dark, we turned on "Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd and hiked up the rest of the hill. Once we were at the top we could see miles and miles in every direction. Sitting with my friend in the dark, Pink Floyd playing in the background and looking at night fall over my town under the stars is the closest I've ever had to a religious experience. It was amazing.

How about you guys?[/QUOTE]

Yess those times were best in highschool I remember I was with my best friend and his moms boyfriend pulled out a half gallon bag of weed and smoked me out till my eyes got all squinty and gigly good times wish I didn't have my tolerence sometimes I smoke for medical reasons so I don't take t breaks

13. First time i got high we ran down a bike path pretending to be airplanes. Best Day ever.

14. me and my friends laughed for 15 minutes straight, literally. it was funny, i dont remember what was funny though.

15. My best high experience is something I experience most of the time when I smoke.

When it's late (2-4hours till sleep time) I smoke a bowl and I have my music set up (Any type of electronic music, dubstep being my favorite) and I have my computer set up and ready to go. After the quick session I just sit on my computer and start editing levels for a few games until it's really late. Sounds boring as hell, but this is the best combination for me when I smoke.