Best High Ever!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SaskKush, Feb 8, 2013.

1. So I got home from school today and loaded 2 little snappers in my spoons (extremely low tolerance) and got pretty high. I got downstairs to the kitchen to get some munchies like 10 minutes after I blazed. I'm about to cook some shit up when I hear a knock on the door. I panic a shit ton, then open the door and it's my grandma and I'm thinking "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I reek like weed fuckfuckfuckfuck" She hands me 2 plates. One with a huge ass fucking piece of cake, and the other filled with chocolate chip cookies. I poured a glass of milk and enjoyed cookies and milk with cake as an appetizer. Perfect. :hello:

2. is she a gilf?

3. most definitely

4. you know the drill...

pics or gtfo

5. [quote name='"SaskKush"']

most definitely[/quote]

You answered that about your own grandma, man.

6. This^^ thats nasty bro

7. I think he answered correctly. The dude asking about his g-ma being a gilf obviously was wanting a more emotional reaction from the guy. He wanted him to get upset and to tell him to fuck off and stop disrespecting his family, or something along those lines. Instead, OP just went along with the guy and didnt give him the satisfaction of seeing the OP get upset.

But yeah, sounds like a chill high OP, you should have smoked with your g-ma tho, she got you all that food man

8. Actually MacGyver, I was just wondering if his gma was a gilf.

Nice little rant though

9. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']

Actually MacGyver, I was just wondering if his gma was a gilf.

Nice little rant though[/quote]

Haha thank you for the reply, i am satisfied.

10. Glad I could be of service.