Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best hiding spots for your bongs,bowls, and weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stormc1234, Feb 22, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Get one, You won't regret it.

2. i have a small safe, which is big enough for my waterfall bong and weed.

3. Safe?

4. i keep my piece and stash of weed in a sports water bottles, works out really well. I've got a flat screen tv in my room so i hide my grinder behind the tv. My mini bong goes in my backpack under my bed.

Obviously i live with my parents :/

5. your pocket? last time i checked adults don't unexpectedly frisk other adults.

6. well i see this wasposted in 2009 so my info wont help the landlord problem, but back mn my days of being 14 i had a few tricks up my sleeve, take the bottom drawer out of ur dresser and look under there ,it has like 3 inches of hiding space under that droor because theres a shitty piece of wood under it so put mary jane in there, also another one i learned is take the lightbulb out of the base of your lavalamp and stash stuff in there, ceiling panels,like other ppl said sterio places, hollow out the da vinci code (no one likes it anyway) , and for the little kiddies out there if ur mom walks in when u have a bag of pot stuff it under the couch cushion is sneakly ass possibly and wait for her to leave, but anyway the best place to hde weed is in your lungs:smoking::smoking::smoking::wave::hello:

7. I keep all my stuff in a large zip-loc (for the smell) inside the box my 360 came in. the lid like flips up, and then i have a gamestop bag full of all the manuals and extra cords and stuff that came with it. Then under that is like a cardboard compartment where I think the power block was, and that's where I keep my baggie of goodies. The box is under my desk, and it was there long before I started toking, so it's not really conspicuous, and if someone opens it it looks like there's a big bag of extra junk in there.

You can really hide your stuff in soooo many places, like when was the last time somebody was in your room poking around for stuff? I just get like, paranoid, start thinking about all of the possible reasons somebody might look where my stash is, but really there's less to worry about than you think.

8. well my spoit for my tube is i have a book case with like 150 + books and i just moved them all forward on the bookcase and stacked them up so theres a space behind them for my bong, looks 100% legit and easily accesible. for my bowl/lighter/bowl cleaning tool (i dont know wtf it is, its like one of those door keys that are just a thin peice of metal and part of its curved, works wonders for getting res outa the inside of a bowl)

i have a full metal airsoft uzi and its case, if you open the case and lift up the gun + styrofoam casing, on the bottom of the styrofoam are several hollow points, one perfectly fits my bowl, one perfectly fits my lighter, one perfectly fits that cleaning tool, i keep my eyedrops in the part of the uzi the clip goes into, parents have never found that spot​

9. I do the exact same thing lol

10. I have a non-functional vent going to my room and I can lift the little metal grate part out and theres plenty of space to hide stuff there and not alot of air gets in. The only drawback is it's dark without an overhead light when trying to get stuff out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I just hide my shit in a bag filled with dryer sheets and then I put it all in an old subwoofer. I've been smoking daily for a year and a half and my strict parents have no idea.

12. well shit, if the land lords coming, the best thing to do(IMO) is to throw all your shit in a suitcase, and put it in your car. then febreeze the shit outta that place! and let it air out overnight. thats basically what i used to do when i had an apartment. then theres no worries, and you won't panic when he wants to look around alone or something :smoking:

13. if you have a dresser in your room in which the actual drawer is smaller than the frame of the dresser your in luck. With your hand in the drawers, you can reach over the drawer's walls and store your stuff in the hidden space. This is how i store my stuff, i use a mason jar to keep it from stinking up the space as well as a small amount of baking soda wrapped up in a tea-bag...

14. if you put your hand up right after you open a drawer in your sink there's usually s small ledge you can put your stash, eyedrops and lighters there :smoke:

15. im thinkin about gettin a bong the only problem is i need a legit hiding place other than a wine box or xbox 360. also the smell is a problem. still livin at my parents house :(
    lemme get some good ideas

16. PUT ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS IN YOUR ROOM LEAVE THEM FOR around TWO WEEKS AND MENTION THEM JUST ENOUGH TO YOUR PARENTS so THAT THEY NOTICE.Then one day sneak in a bong and put a flowers in it but were the stem is put a special flower thats different then the others say that part is what makes this vase special. When its time to smoke take them out and fill it up with water but be sure to clean it out after every use to remove smell and obviously traces that you smoked out of it.PS if your parents say its a bong try to play innocent orrrrrrrrrrrr say i had no idea and your soooo embarased then hand it to your parents saying im sorry and it wont happen again.

17. when i got pulled by the cops when they searched me he felt around the waist line of my jeans but genios spot none the less

18. if you have role on deodorant like axe take the top off and take the deodorant out and stick you weed in there and it also takes care of the smell, best spot ever and its in plain sight, why would your mom take off the cap and look in it?? :smoking:

19. haha ok so my hiding spots a little silly. it's stuffed inside this moose puppet i have, which i shove in the bottom of this pile of stuffed animals, in the back of my closet. lol weird i know but best hiding spot. and i always feel like im violating the moose everytime i take my bag out/shove it in.

but it's best to put it in a place where you're sure no one would ever look. and that it's easy to get access too whenever

20. old vcr cases are great. you have to think, is it going to be a long term storage spot? those need to be secure, safe, and hard to get into. that also means they take forever to get stuff out but there super secure. then u get ur quick access spot that isnt so secure but u can whip stuff out on ur way to a friends house super fast withought anyone noticing.