Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best hiding spots for your bongs,bowls, and weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stormc1234, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #41 GreenDazed, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    This one is sort of really specific so not everyone will have this spot available to them...

But I have an Xbox 360, though it's dead now :mad:... Anyway, back when it still worked, I got the legendary edition of Halo 3 when it came out. It came with a bust of Master Chief (perfect name by the way) and when you take the helmet off it's a place for you to put Xbox Games (like all 3 Halos). Well it's also the perfect size for your stash, and maybe one or two bowls. Chances are, your landlord won't really be into the whole gaming scene so they won't really know the helmet comes off. If they do know about the legendary edition of Halo 3, then they are a cool landlord who probably smokes.

2. Perfect, thats my hiding spot as well. Really covers up the smell, no matter how dank it is.

3. Yup I always keep my room locked when I'm not in it anyway, but I got some baggies/my bowl just sitting on my computer desk...

4. I have a collection of signed boxing gloves. Bernard hopkins' right hand holds my dank, floyd mayweather left hand holds my pipes. Bong just goes in bong bag and hidden in the closet

5. How about in your car? Just put them in there before the landlord comes and take them out after they leave. I don't advise driving anywhere though:smoking:

6. Cook fish if you dont want your landlord to smell weed.

7. I keep all my things up in my closet in my room, im legit so i dont worry about getting pinched but if the land lord comes over i put everything in a drawer they cant check that

8. I know when i was in High school back in the day , my friend had a VW Bus with carpeted walls and righ behind the drivers seat he could pull the carpet back and there was enough room for a gallon of water and his 2ft bong

9. Haha awesome dude. That's so legit!

10. keep your weed in an empty spice jar in the spice cabinet, oregeno will probably be the best cause it kinda looks like weed, but seriously a lot of people dont know what bud looks like cause most of the images displayed in the media about pot is usually fan leaves. as for the pieces i hide most of them in a box labled winter clothes in my closet(im in florida so we never need winter clothes ftw :D )

11. The VW bus could basically be considered paraphernalia by itself lol

12. I've got a little case that I have everything neatly packed into (2 bongs, 2 pipes, mini-bubbler thing, 2 grinders, half 0, extra bowl, 4 packs of papers and a scale.) It's in my closet and just looks like a travel case for a netbook or something (it was originally a cd-walkman case).

13. If you have a drawer that you can pull out and fit stuff in the sides that works good for herb and small bowls then slide the drawer back in and no one knows :hello:

14. I smoke (well, vape) almost every day in my room and it never smells... I do use a sploof...

On to the hiding spots, I just have my stuff in an old shoebox under my dresser, or if I'm lazy I keep it in a drawer in my dresser... No one should be looking around in my stuff anyway. Do you expect your landlady to disrespect your privacy? I'd just keep everything out of sight, you should be fine.

15. Ive got an electric piano in my room with a compartment under the speakers. i just shimmy on down there, unscrew one screw ( i took of the other 8) and pop in some fine dank and my trusy glass pipe. u can really hide it any where if you think about it, theres lots places unless someones gonna come in and look inside every little thing. Hell put it in a box in a closet labeled *clothes* if its no too much how bout below the kleenexes in a kleenex box?

and if you find a place very inconspicous and your landlord or anybody asks whats in there, you say stfu and slap them in the face!

16. anyone know any hiding spots in a dorm for bongs?

17. Its cool that all of these places are good hiding spots, but the op said his landlord is coming to inspect. Unless he was meaning his parents which i doubt , your landlord cant go thru any of your personal stuff. All they can do is look at the stuff in the open and make sure there is no damage to the place and that its clean. Other than that dont worry about it just put your stuff in your sock drawer and by law they cant open shit!!!!

18. When I was living at home, I put my sploof in my whites drawer, my pipe in a coat pocket in my room, and I had a little set of books that I carved out to hide my bud and lighters in.

I wish I still had those books :(

19. Dude, I put my weed in the same spot as you. lol

20. Best place ever, your computer.

My computer (as well as almost every computer nowadays) has spots for multiple disc drives.

I have the one I use in as well as one that doesn't work. What I do is take the old one out and theres like a 5x5x5" space to put anything, then all you do is put the disc drive back in.

Most people wouldn't even think of taking a disc drive out because they wouldn't want to break anything!