Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best hiding spots for your bongs,bowls, and weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stormc1234, Feb 22, 2009.

1. i hide my shit in a trophy and i just unsrew the bottom and the main shaft it hollowand just screw it back in when you got everything in there

2. this
    drop ceiling = win
    had my entire room searched in and out.
    Didn't find anything.:hello:

3. If its just for a day, an old shoebox in your cupboard or something. put soap in with it, it will eliminate the smell.

4. Open all the windows and turn on at least one fan to get air flowing. Do this for as long as possible.

Once the whole place is aired out, super-Febreeze anything fabric (curtains, couches, bedspreads, etc.), the fabric will continue to smell like Febreeze for a while, helping you out a bit.

Then, close the windows, turn off the fan, make sure the apartment is closed, and fry up a ton of bacon. Bacon is perfect, because unlike straight "airfresheners" or incense, there's nothing suspicious about it (who doesn't eat bacon from time to time?) and the entire place will smell like it for hours afterwards.

Hope this helps.

5. its really easy to hide weed if you just use your imagination ... a little lol
    i keep mine in an old wallet, in a tv remote? take out the batteries, in a dvd box just stupid things like that where the landlord wouldn't even bother looking really, hope that helped a bit
    :smoke:
    peace

6. A really good place to hide bongs that are smaller is inside one of those wine bottle gift boxes. They are getting pretty cool looking and they fit into many styles. I know I kept mine in one for about 3 years before I needed a new spot (it began to stink). JOE>

7. Hell yeah dude! Same here.

8. Bacon......is amazing!!

9. i think the drop ceiling is a bad idea. Ive seen people get busted easily that way.

and i like the bacon idea, takes care of the smell ... and then you get bacon.

10. when my parents stop by to visit i just put everything into a drawer in my office desk and my bong and steam roller in an empty guitar case.

usually i wouldnt even both since they know about it and the fact that im 25 and have my own house but i respect them and dont want them asking me any questions.

11. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to rummage through a tenants possessions. They can do an informal inspection for damage but they can't touch your stuff

12. i hide my weed in a stick deoderent thing. i know it sounds weird but it really works. peel back the label and cut a hole in the side. put your weed in a bag and stick it in there and cover the hole with the label again. its somwhere no one would expect, its convienient, and covers up the smell really well

13. Bongs can go in guitar cases along with pieces AND weed if you want.

If you don't play guitar, you shouldn't be smoking.
    I kid, I kid.

Other than that, you could try the ol' under your bed trick. Works for me.

14. Technically it's illegal for a landlord to go into a private space if you say that it's private. But if your shit is clean and organized , she has no reason to go into a bedroom closet, because it would of course be clean and tidy as well, if ya know what I mean:smoking:

15. when i was living in the dorms i hid my shit in my laundry bag or in my guitar bag. if you play electric, a good spot is behind the speaker of your amp.

but now that i have my place, i normally dont hide shit, but a couple good spots are in the bulb cover of a ceiling fan, dvd or game cases, or i keep my shit in my bathroom cupboard under the sink.

ooh, now that i say that, another good spot is in the water tank of your toilet if you trust the bag.

16. My sub box in my room, i just stick it through the port. Works everytime :hippie: LOL funny ass smiley

17. put a lamp shade onit

18. whoever said about the deodorant is a fuckin genius lol

I like to make my hiding places (among homemeade bongs, pipes, seamokey tanks, pens) for on the go

So i use

Gameboy case
    In my "unopenable" money box.
    Shoebox
    PS2

If im on the move i will
    put it in my sock *pipe and small amount of bud*
    Or in my ciggy packey.

19. Have you got any old shitty board games. If so, put them in the box, thats what I do. I mean come on... who's ever gunna look in my old "Who wants to be a millionare" board game box ?
    :D