Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best hiding spot EVER

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laxattack, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Nice. You can do this with just about everything, though. :p

2. Seeming as you are 18. Is there really a reason to hide cigars and cigarettes? But I'd be worried that your parents might throw that thing away or sell it at a rummage sale.

3. ^^^yeah stash box is a stash box

It would look out of place being a childs toy though.

4. I have that exact thing, got to put new batteries in it though hahah

5. If i lived with my parents, and I was an adult, that shit would stick out in my room like a sore thumb.

it might be cool to play with after burning one, though.

6. :confused: The first thing that popped into my head was why are you stashing tobacco if ur 18? Its all good though when I lived with my dad i unscrewed my radio reciever and would stash shit in there. I also had an old shotgun airsoft rifle and would unscrew the butt of it and could fit an ounce or two in there.:smoking: