Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best herbs with good burn for weed and hash ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nexus-Man, May 31, 2018.

1. hey dudes, im searching for good tobacco alternative for weed and hash
    i need it to be dry and with good burn and of course with good taste or neutral taste.
    some herbs that i can use it for weed and also heat hash on it and mix..
    I've heard that there are herbs that also have small effects like relaxation and increase your mood..
    so please answer people that experienced what you become to suggest me. i need recommendation for a good herbs that i can mix them and they have a good taste, burn, and also more little effects that can boost the high for good mood and calming, of course for weed and hash.
    thank you all :)

2. More weed roll a pure joint if you don't like tobacco, I know I wouldn't smoke some random ass herbs In a J..

Or just use a pipe/bong..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I know there are herbs u can vaporize not sure about putting a torch to them though. I can only imagine the cloud you’d get off some of them and the possible irritation on your throat and lungs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. please stop with this answers, that's not what i asked !
    you know where i live ? how much the weed cost in my country ?
    to smoke pure it's not a solution and to smoke with tobacco not too.
    i asked something, answer on what i asked..

• Disagree Disagree x 1

5. There's a simple solution then grow your own.

Don't ask a silly question & you won't get a silly answer, why on earth would you want to smoke something which isn't made to be smoked??

I gave you advice in my first reply use a bong or pipe that'll cut out the tobacco.

• Agree Agree x 1

6. Also if you have money to buy tobacco you'll most likely have money for more weed.

7. There are many different herb blends you can mix instead of tobacco, it's usually for people trying to stop smoking tobacco but still want to smoke. It works well for a joint also. Google tobacco replacement herbs and you will find many different kinds.

8. I sometimes smoke a heavy indicas with Lavendar before I sleep.

9. If you can't afford to smoke pure ganja then maybe only smoke occasionally.
    Cannabis is pure and good. Mixing the purity with anything only takes from its possible benefits.
    Even in Japan where it's about $40.00 a gram, I would never mix my ganja with anything other than more ganja.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. what you say about mixing mullein with white sage ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I would say sage goes well with turkey not in a joint

:lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1