Best/healthy food for the munchies?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marlin7, Dec 4, 2006.

1. When I get stoned i neeeed to eat. Like 2 ponds of crap, snacks. What are some munchies that are not bad for you or healthy

2. i wrestle. and tight now i am i think 3-4 pounds over. and i dont drink alcohol cuz i will gain water weight, so i smoke marijuana..and i have just learned to controll my munchies. i will get something small to eat. and a can of soda. nothing healthly just small portion lol..

3 months and i can pig out again =] :hello:

3. ljsut focisin fon what thw bwae mubxhiw?

4. Id say the best option for healthy food to munch on is fruit.
    any good ripe juicy is guaranteed to taste amazing when high.
    also most supermarkets have servings of fresh cut up melon etc. these days, so it can be just as easy as grabbing chips and such.

Otherwise if you really want to cut back on the munchies, just try to be out and about, or doing something when you smoke. I definitely munch the most when i smoke and end up sitting around near a kitchen.

5. its not hard to eat something healthy when u have the munchies.... u are just looking for something u can grab and munch probably.. look in your fridge and cabinet for some food that is healthy and delicious

6. I don't know.. but now I know how immensely large my intestines are.. they held so much shit.. I literally had SO much food yesterday.. I went by my friends working place and he made me the FATTEST burrito from the nicest burrito bar around for free.. before that i had like 2 slices of hot pepperoni pizza, then i had milk with like honey bunchs and coke, smoked a j again, then ate like some other shit.. lol

7. saltines mmm lol.

8. anything made out of hemp is good and healthy for your body. Soy foods...

Look for organic foods too.

9. Just eat some low fat cereal like special K w/ strawberries, a salad, grilled chicken w/ wheat rice. The main unhealthy foods are usually things that dont need to be cooked. Grilled chicken can taste so dank, you just need to season it. I like to eat healthy to lose weight so i have little junk food in my house. I like me some cereal when i'm baked though...Kashi whole grain go lean crunch is good too.

10. Im not a vegan by any means. I eat MCD's at least 2 or 3 times a month. My roommate does the shopping. But organic food is good. Stir frying shit tonight!!

11. I can't really help you out there cause when i'm tried and have the munchies i just pop uppers. I kind of skip that whole crisis.

12. celery is fun

13. green apples and a healthy amount of peanut butter. Or you can junk out a bit, but just use portion control.

14. I like dehydrated mixed fruit. Its sweet and tastie and fat free. No additives and you aren't limited to whats in season.

15. Fruit man, go to your grocery store and pick some out. I like bananas, mangos and apples. They're pretty sugary, but they're complex sugars unlike junk food. Really filling too.

Maybe try some trail mix too, lots of nuts and raisins. Good alternative to chips and that kind of garbage.

this stuff is a little bit better than regular junk food, but the main benefit is the nutritional value.. it's not empty calories.

The best advice i ever got was from my diabetic friend (because he has to be careful about his sugar intake), so he'll chug some water and then take a sip of pop or whatever else... you're not thirsty and it feels like you just drunk a big glass of pop.

16. Crispy Green Apples are the BEST!

17. Lots of great stuff said, I love hummus and pita bread.

18. Yeah shits pretty good.

19. babaganoush (sp?) too!

so expensive though!! :eek:

20. Cereal, salad, chicken, rice, tuna