Best headshops in San Francisco and New York?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Butteredbear, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Hallo :) I'm going to be coming to America in about 2 weeks, spending my time split between New York, San Francisco, Breckenridge and Vail :D

I'm Australian, so I'm going to take the opportunity to purchase some of your beautiful glass - a culture which sadly isn't the norm here, bongs are just a means to an end - and I was wondering where you would choose to do so in New York (any borough, we'll be travelling around a bit) or San Francisco (city/bay area). We're also going to spend a day in Denver on the way to Breck (looking forward to purchasing some legal goodness!) and, although we don't have a lot of free time there, I'll make a detour for somewhere really special.

Cheers guys!

2. New York City you'd want to check out places in the Village and more specifically St. Marks place which has tattoo/headshops with great prices.SF on the other hand you could check the Haight-Asbury areas. Been to both, think you may enjoy NYC a bit more for accessories. sent from my motoX

3. Take a trip to Berkeley ca it's 20 min away from sf. Walk telegraph ave it's full of glass shops.

4. What he said

5. Berkeley is full of old school shops as is haight and ashbury 

There is also "the cave" in san mateo, or "fatty zone" in Mountain View

6. Wassup

??