Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Headshops in Philadelphia

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Illadelphian420, Jan 2, 2009.

1. #1 Illadelphian420, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    what are some of the top head shops in philly?

2. artifax

3. theres also wonderland and what burb are you in?

4. if your in the western burbs then hit up frolic. Its in exton right off the 30 bypass.

5. lol I'm actually right near exton, 2 minute drive. I'm in frolic all the time, but I wanted to compare some prices on illadelph bongs.

6. well there is also a frolic in jersey along the white horse pike in collingswood

but id def say artifax

7. you wont find a better price on an illadelph in the area then at frolic. Both artifax and wonderland tend to be a bit pricier.

8. what other headshops does anyone know of in PA or Jersey?

9. where exactly is artifax? I would kill for a new bong

10. 2446 Cottman Ave
    Philadelphia, PA 19149
    (215) 331-0306

11. How much do the illys go at frolics?

12. I chilled with someone who got one for fourhundred something there. I think it was an orange label.