Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best headphones to combine with weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Dec 3, 2013.

1. So I may ask Santa for some headphones ;) I listen to my music through those new standard white apple headphones. It does the trick, but they're not insanely high quality. I've always heard how good an album is when you listen to it stoned/with a good pair of headphones. Any suggestions?

2. I don't like the taste. Rather smoke weed alone.

3. Wut?

4. What's your budget and do you want earbuds or over ears?

5. Santa's budget is not really limited. He has elves of course.

In ear, over ear. Both work. I'm usually more inclined to in ear, because I can exercise with them, but for home purposes I feel like over ear would be ok.

6. I agree.  Smoking headphones is harsh as fuck.  Same with table side lamps and microwave ovens.

7. i jus asked for the moster isport freedoms 250 bucks but they look sick and they will stay on when I work out

8. Get stax sr-009 if you don't have a budget.

Lol so ill ask again...what's your budget?

9. My tip is dont get skull candy or monster.

10. #13 Acerbis, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    aiaiai tma-1's are sick as fuck they are dj headphones but sound amazing.
    akg 142hd are great too
    akg k326 for sports :)

i am a music producer and do weight lifting all those headphones i just posted are top of the line

on a cheaper note urbanears in ear sound great and are cheap i got one pair in the airport a while ago and use them spesialy for traveling or walking around the city i do like them a lot

11. BOSE headphones are best. If you're willing to sped the money.

12. Unless you are vaping

13. Only for the purpose of extreme noise canceling, otherwise you can get better sound quality from other headphones. This comes from someone who's had bose headphones for 10 years

14. And the new Bose ear buds have good sound quality

15. Sennheiser IE- 800's
    You can't go wrong. Only problem is the $1k price tag on them
    And sadly that they compare to $500-600 IEM's
    BUT
    I love these things to death. Would highly recommend

16. Klipsch S4s. Best sound you'll get for under $100.

17. #20 Applerod, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    These are great earbuds -- love the bass. Only downside is they're not particularly durable though I believe Klipsch has a more durable model.