best headphones for under 100

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by dhizzyballuh, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Sadly my klipsch s4's just broke on me yesterday :( now I'm looking for a nice set of in ear headphones I could use. They would have to be durable as I would use them everyday. I also travel a lot so it would have to survive well in pockets/backpacks, I always do tend to nicely fold it though
    Was looking at the beats tours cause they are pretty durable but the sound quality was lacking compared to my old klipsch, any suggestions?

2. Definitely don't buy anything beats. Overpriced garbage.

The newer Klipsch S4i's are awesome. Also, Sennheiser makes some amazing products.

3. I've a set of sennheiser cx150 in ears. Pretty solid buds, sound is good, and well within your $100 budget. Be careful when putting them in your pockets, though, as the little rubber pieces (whatever they're called) do come off.

4. I'd just get another pair of S4s, to be honest. If you don't need the Android or iPhone variety with the inline mic, they've come down in price quite a bit.

They're definitely, in my opinion, the best of the "budget" earbuds. I've had a pair for 3 years now.

5. The s4's were amazing, just the durability is apparently lacking, cause even though I took good care of them they still broke on me after about a year

6. Damn dude. I'm definitely not careful with mine. I wrap them around my Zune and just toss the whole thing in my backpack.

They've held up for 3 years. I guess I got lucky haha

7. Just bought another pair of s4's, white this time aha. Hopefully these ones will last