Best headphones for music on your computer?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by smokinbudzzz, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Great investment headphones. I say look at the most expensive (Sennheiser Orpheus) and work your way down. I believe those Sennheisers have some kind of amp that comes along but I doubt you'll want to pay for that ($30,000). Im using some $180 Audio Technica's that are good for use in a studio/ and for DJ's. Versatility is nice with headphones just dont buy a pair for more than $300 and exercise in them or let them leave wherever you relax.

2. I currently have the Sony XB-300 headphones. I have had them for three years now and they have been very good to me. The main attraction was the price, I paid £20 and I think it was money well spent. If you are short on money and you don't want to spend allot then you should definitely pick up a pair.

Audio-Technica is a great company for headphones. 

I was going to get that model but ended up finding a great deal on a pair of ATH-PRO700 SV. I am very satisfied with these, works great for my studio and for listening to music in general.

4. i got the zx600 sony man they sound so good for only 70 bucks vs beats by dre that sound like 50 doller head phones for 200+bucks.

5. 1 More Tripple drivers are best

6. I Charles this thread is over 4 years old thy are all probably dead.

7. M50's are great, as are pretty much anything Audio Technica makes, all their lower end cans are good. I've got M50Ses and AD700s.

Main daily driver though is Sennheiser HD650s. So so so good. But not everyone likes open air headphones

8. This is really confusing to choose among best headphones out there, i found one blog post with best headphones under 1000, gathered really good headphones all together.

9. according to my amazon orders, I've been using the ATH-M50's since January of 2011.... and now in may of 2018, I have to come to the conclusion that these headphones are an absolutely GREAT pair of headphones to start out with... I just took my first hit of a strain called "kush mountains" via pax 3, and I'm about to break these headphones out in a few minutes

• Like Like x 1