Best Handheld Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Stealf, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I've got one of those and a Arizer Solo... The iOlite is/was decent, but the Solo blows it away... hits like 10x harder. And its got glass stems that are so much easier to clean than the plastic iOlite stems. And it's silent, except for the little start up/shut down beeps... none of that annoying butane "pssst... pssssttttt... pppssstttttt.." as the iOlite re-heats.

-Loki

2. I know, right? I've got an original iOlite which was the shit, but my Solo leaves it in the dust. It seriously hits like a table top vap. I hope they come out with a vers 2.0 that will let you vap and charge at the same time. And an option to turn off the 12 minute self shut off...

-Loki

3. any good ones that use battery's other than the mflb? Kinda sick of people complaining about me busting out butane cans in the middle of the movie to refil, then I gotta bitch them out by saying I need to refill my insulin. Funny shit, I have yet for someone to realize what it is

4. The vapir no2 is amazing and gets much bigger rips than the mflb but I know another kid with an iolite and I heard they work great too

5. And the no2 has a great battery life and can be used on the charger for even faster heating

6. The No2 and the Vapor Blunt both work pretty well, but they look like you're sucking on a dildo...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Loki

7. I've got the adapter so I can vape from the outlet and save the battery, but yes, charging and vaping at the same time would be great. The 12 minute thing doesn't bother me at all. If it goes off, I just push the button again. I vape my bowl, then I turn it off while I refill or whatever, then back on if I'm doing another. I really don't understand the mflb love. It's Ok for what it is, but geez. Read the reviews and you would think it's the best vape made when it's not even the best portable. People seem to be thrilled over it's size and price and then glorify it's shortcommings like they don't even exhist. I wonder how many AA's it would take to last as long as my Solo battery. I don't know about you, but I don't worry about ripping, burning, or cleaning a screen, combusting weed, teaching newbies or myself how to get a hit from my vape. Things like that, they gloss over and mention common vape characteristics like it's some advantage over other vapes. It produces clouds! Can't all the good ones do that? It gets me really ripped! Ya, so what? All that means is it works just like a lot of others do. It's like someone is talking about luxury cars and someone throws a VW beetle in the conversation and says it's the best because it's smaller, cheaper, and it gets them there, so they think it's the best.

8. dont get the vapor blunt that shit is so big. It looks pretty small when you see a pic but that shit is like 2 and a half feet long. Arizer solo is def the best portable vape but i dont like it because its not that small and pretty noticable i bought my mflb to vape in my room and in public.

9. Check out the persei vaporizer

10. I would highly recommend the Arizer Solo, as others have mentioned.

The MFLB is very small and portable, and quite a functional vaporizer, but there's other portables that blow it out of the water.

11. I have an no2 and holy shit I get so baked off it. All my friends love it and have converted 3 friends into vap over glass would highly recommend it

12. To vape what IMO the Thermovape hands down

13. [quote name='"gasguzzler"']To vape what IMO the Thermovape hands down[/quote]

10 minute battery life turns me off =\. Too many bad reviews of it not holding up consistently.

14. #34 sublimeluvr, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    I have heard terrible things about the thermovape. Heard that the people are wonderful and are happy to send replacements but almost everyone i have talked to that got one has had to send it back for at least one replacement. Have you had to send yours back at all?

15. I got a iolite and it work so fucking good! I got it like 3 days ago im smoking this non stop in the house and it doenst smell anything... get me really really high .. I got some 70% sativa and its soooo strong in this it gets you a really strong head high and taste really great.. its working with butane and you dont have to recharge every sessions I used it 8 times at least for 15-20 minutes each time for now and it still has butane in it anyway I think its a good buy for the money! I got some cheap vaporizers and this is really better than any 100$ vap.. it gets you really high

16. The MFLB is the best overall choice if you are looking for portability. Its so small it can fit in one hand and it still can fuck you up. You just need to get a bunch of batteries and your good to go. The only annoying thing is if you share it with 4 or more people because it has a smaller trench and it warms up quick. If you want a table vape, then you have more options but the MFLB is the best choice in portable vapes. Also I discovered if you have an Incredibowl, you can put the MFLB into the Incredibowl and get some big vape hits.

17. That isn't the only annoying thing about it and it is far from the best choice in portables. It's simply the smallest, not the best.

18. #38 ApexTheGod, Mar 25, 2012
    Exactly lolll my iolite is better than ur mflb it cost way more and it utilizes a similar temperature regulator as the Volcano Vaporizer Classic. Its really top notch for 200$ and get you sooooooo high ... psychadelic as fuck I love it so if price and size doenst matter (its not small like a mflb thats for sure) then buy a iolite you will love it :) its really powerful

19. #39 CentiZen, Mar 26, 2012
    Well if you want to turn this into a contest, at least say things that make sense. Storz and bickel use a digital temperature regulator, even in the classic models, and oglesby&butler use an analog coil regulator in the iolite. Completely different.

I've used an iolite a few times and I just can't stand the change in taste. It constantly makes a hissing noise and worst of all the piezoelectric starter has a very short life. I'd rather use an mflb tbh, and with powerex 2700mah batteries it can produce vapor just as well. However, I also have a solo which is the king of portable units. It costs about the same price as an iolite but puts out vapor like a desktop unit.

20. #40 ApexTheGod, Mar 26, 2012
    Ive got a lot of vaps of 100-120$ and they were bunk compared to iolite so a 100$ vap is bunk compared to iolite thats for sure anyway I dont care what u say lol I know how to use the vap and I get high like no other vaps ive tried so far but a volcano digital... if its for the noise and the starter meh your not talking about the right things im talking about the high man I dont care about the noise (Listening to music all the time) and if the starter break ill buy another iolite its not a big problem but dont compare a 100$ vap to a 200$ vap because its really not the same thing :p