best growing book?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by alexarizal, Jun 6, 2010.

1. hey, new to grasscity and growing but not to smoking lol
    I want to know what books people having on growing weed and whats the best one. There are a lot out there and each has its own opinion on whats "the best way to grow"
    im setting up my first indoor micro grow. ive got a 3' high, 2' wide and 1and a half foot deep cabinet im using so books specifying in indoor/micro grows would be best.
    any info on books is great! barnes and noble failed me :(

2. Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible - by Jorge Cervantes
    It's not about micro grows but it has alot of good information about growing.

3. I would also suggest ed rosenthals Closet cultivator it touches down a bit on microgrows. And it also has allot of good info on storing your cannabis products. I remember when i was learning to grow I would basically sleep with that book. This one is also a good supplement to the jorge cervantes title. but jorge has a tendancy to only cover large grows which is not good for the stealth crowd....you cannnot hide a 5000 watt garden from your parents.

Stop supporting crime and grow your own it is awsome

4. Oh yeah barnes and nobel is not the best place to get your cannabis books in fact lol the best place to get your books is at a head shop or amazon.com.

5. amazon has a lot of the books we need. at discount prices.;)