Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by richards18, Aug 15, 2009.

1. My old grinder recently broke (it was somewhat cheap), so I'm looking for a new one. I'm looking for one with a kief catcher and grinds weed really well (for an affordable price).

I was looking for some reviews or anything for herb grinders, but I can't really find much.

2. ypu can get space cases off amazon for cheapier then any store.

Space case actually arnt all that good. my friend had one her bought for $60 purple. and 6 of the teeth broke off. with in a year. used it alot but either way. the teeth broke off.

idk,
    My little "killer grinder" i got grasscity.com for $20 iv had it sense christmas and It has never let me down breaks up the densist of buds...

3. I can guarantee you that she didn't buy a real Space Case and that it surely was counterfeit. Additionally, Gratefulbuys beats anybody's price on Space Cases...that's all they sell.

4. I'd love to get one of those two, but I think 30 dollars is my limit.

5. Cheap space case grinder [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Design-Quality-Aluminum-Magnetic-Grinder/dp/B0019AQUQI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1250365993&sr=8-4"]http://www.amazon.com/Design-Quality-Aluminum-Magnetic-Grinder/dp/B0019AQUQI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1250365993&sr=8-4[/ame]

6. i got an imitaion space case that is just as good as the space case....its called space crusher and was only 25$ for a 2.25" grinder with the kief screen and catcher

7. #9 WEEirDo, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    Space Case is gonna be the best grinder, but they are pricey, in the $90+ range.

If you want a good grinder that is well known and recommended, a SharpStone or Chromium Crusher will be around $20-30. Those are the prices of the 4+ piece sets.

If its not made from Titanium, its not a space case. The sharpstone and chromium crusher have been said to "shed" metal. But Ive never seen this happen, but the space cases are just overall better in every category.

8. Because it's not a real Space Case brand grinder.

9. I've got a mini SharpStone for 19.99$, and it's lasted a year, blades dulled a bit. But it catches a loooot of kief, and grinds up bud really well.

10. I saw some stuff about Chromium Crusher. It says it is made of Zinc (some people said zinc breaks easier). I just want a quality grinder that won't break on me again and will nicely grind up my bud.

I'll look into SharpStone. What do people think about the Chromium Crusher brand?

11. Well I buy 8 Grinders a year from my local market for 8 quid ($12) they do everything finely :)

12. If your buying 8 a year. then your a freaking tard for spending so much money a year on grinders. then you need to get a better grinder to have one last years to come/for ever.

13. I really don't think you get they are 1 pound each... 1 dollar 50 cents..... really not alot.

14. Gratefulbuys.com

My Sharpstone looks exactly like that one, and cost 19.99$.

15. And where can I get that?

16. #18 hatchplzhelp, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    Thats not a Space Case grinder,thats a knock off. My space case has been in use daily for 8 years and looks brand new. Real space case have the logo engraved on the bottom on the grinder. If you never owned or used a true Space Case you can not compare it to other grinders. I have used the knock offs and there not as smooth.

17. Best grinders are:
    Space Case, Chromium Crushers, Sharpstone, mendo

In my opinion in terms of overall value and usage, chromium crushers and sharpstones are the best, chromiums are built very well and all their old problems (metal flaking etc) have not occured with the new batch, the zinc compound makes them very sturdy

Sharpstone has a lot of great points too,
    I was in this same position and chose a chromium crusher, it should be arrive soon.
    I suggest eBay or Amazon or some sort of online retailer to get the best prices.
    Enjoy

18. :hello::hello::hello:

I just bought a 'Space Crusher' ... this is my first grinder and have to say that so far i am extremely happy with it. I almost got the cheaper plastic 2 piece but after looking at both i thought that the extra 10 bucks was worth it. Not to mention that the guy behind the counter said he has had his for almost 2 years, in a chrome finish, mine is a dark finish. He has never had an issue with it. Works great on Dense nugs .. I give it two puffs up and a pass to the left!!

:hello::hello::hello: