Best grinder for the money?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by PrettyBoyJoey, Mar 27, 2017.

1. im hosting a little kick back this weekend had 2 oz and was all set then I remembered I needed a grinder. I don't really want to go above 75-80 dollars for a grinder. Can you guys recommend me some good ones I can get

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just get a cheap 4 price from amazon . Like 10 dollars and they work don't bother spending 40 +

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Get an normal metal grinder. Under 20$. If possible get an big one, its easier

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. chromium crusher on amazon the 3 inch one. should be 15-20 bucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. If you've got a coffee grinder or a blender that'll do. Good way to grind up a lot at a time

6. Tried it one time. Wasnt good at all, as it good shreddered to well. Inhaled herbs along with vapor..

7. Been there, no amount of smoke can prepare anybody for inhaling straight weed powder, I usually smoke out of a pipe with a cotton filter or a rolled up weed leaf finger on the inside, keeps the particles in the pipe, but my pipe has a special mouthpiece just for that purpose, if you're still lacking a grinder, big scissors and quality wide mouth jar will work if you can tolerate hand cramps

8. I have an grinder but thanks for the advice.

9. Diamond grind is the best there is in my opinion. I know people that have had the same one for over 10 years. They are more expensive than the cheap $10-20 ones you'll see online, but there's a reason for that.

I believe I remember reading a lot of good things about space case too but haven't actually tried one myself.

Spend an extra $10-20 and get a grinder that'll likely last a lifetime.

10. i use sharpstone

11. A pair of small sharp snips and a shot glass. My wife gave me some small sewing snips and they rock. Better then the dozen or so grinders I have tried.

Second to that was a neon green acrylic 2.99 cheapy. It was the perfect size and it ground to the perfect consistency. It also held the perfect amount for a 1.5 gram cone.

Really though the snips and a shot class rock. :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  12. My wife had 3 of them. I say had because I stole all of them :) those things cut fucking anything lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. My boyfriend bought me a titanium space case for Christmas, which was around 80 bucks. It was pricey but definitely the best one I've come across. The grinder is both light and durable, the magnetic is strong and you can tell that the screen is high quality. Even the densest and fattest nugs grind with little effort and very evenly.

14. #14 HarveyHarvester, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  15. Have had my first titanium Space Case for 15 years, and it's still as sharp as the day I bought it. I bought another one about 5 years ago when I lost it for a short time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #16 Joneshandy, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    I have the SecuraE spice grinder for almost 3 years, which is made of stainless steel and the cutter works always great. 2 grinder cups you will get from 1 set and you can get it from amazon with seemly 28 dollars

17. There's a 4 piece grinder on amazon with a weed leaf on it that also comes with a kief press all for $10 Or there's a 4 piece grinder that's $7.49. A few years back I bought a chromium crusher not sure what I paid at the time but that's 11 bucks now on amazon. It's pretty good but I wouldn't buy it again when there's better deals. Personally I'd say the 10 dollar grinder with the kief press is the best deal.

18. Not sure about it but if you wanna go super cheap a tall glass from the kitchen and a pair of scissors.. Its more of a shake chop method until its to a desired consistency.. For 20 bucks at a smoke shop and up you can probably pick up a nice grinder.. They all are usually good.. Some can be quite unique.. I saw a video of a man making hash or something in Afghanistan maybe?.. Not sure but the grinder was mortar and pestle style.. A rock with a bowl shape inset into it.. And the grinder he used was a small rocker blade about the size size of an orange maybe.. With a wooden T shaped handle..it worked really well and had an old school look to it.. Id love to have one

19. Is it a actual chromium crusher tho for that price and if so i heard those are badass grinders

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk