Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Games While Stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, Mar 5, 2013.

1. So, I'm not much of a gamer when I smoke, but maybe it's because I'm playing the wrong games. I play lots of Madden, but really that game is awful for playing stoned due to the fact that you actually have to think, and that nothing spectacular really happens. Anyway, what are your guys' favorite games to play while baked?

2. Battlefield 3, Skyrim, World of Warcraft, Max Payne 3, Borderlands 2 is what I am playing at the moment.

Try Audiosurf dude it's cheap as shit and the biggest trip stoned

3. Grand theft auto is tge best game to play while baked that along with saints row 3

4. I can imagine, tons of colors, that game looks trippy as fuck

Good ideas there, I used to have GTA IV until I moved and had to get rid of it, great game, might pick it up again because I can imagine it's awesome stoned, considering it's already awesome sober. SR3 isn't really my type of game, a bit TOO unrealistic, maybe I'd like it more stoned though

5. Defiantly gta4 or you can try far cry 3. It has a lot of nature and its fun while sober

6. Far Cry 3 is epic, I'm about to beat it, I kinda don't wanna try it stoned though because I'm afraid I'll just blank out and miss a part part of the story. Unless you were talking about the online, maybe I can try that stoned sometime

7. halo 4, world of warcraft, gears of war 3 cant wait till judgement comes out, pokemon :)

8. Nah, the online kinda sucks. Don't play the story while stoned , just go around in a jeep running over and shooting animals. Haha

9. Hahahahahah, I'll have to try that. That sounds hilarious

10. I like to play counter strike an GMOD ttt

11. Halo 4 is pretty fun while blitzed out of your mind

12. Halo 4 and gta are the best

13. Counter strike global offensive, everyone get it and log on steam

14. WoW hands down.

15. Or you can just floor it the whole time your driving and drive off cliffs ha that's fun too

16. Counterstrike for me. Love it

17. Black Ops 2 campaign is really fun to go through when your stoned as hell. :)

San Andreas and IV are also pretty good:smoke:

I'm sure there are many others - but I'm not really a gaming person when it comes to being stoned.

18. I don't like global offensive so much. Source ftw

19. csgo sucks balls

20. crash bandicoot