BEST GAMES TO PLAY ONLINE

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by rollingstoner1, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Lmao games with realistic graphics over a game that looks like a potato all day long.

2. Holy shit dude, props! In the late 90's I was ranked top ten world in C&C gold (online 56k lol). Early 2000's I was ranked second in Novalogic's Black Hawk Down. I don't get to game as much now, that's why wow is a nice game for me, being casual.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rocket league is the shit especially if you’re a serious gamer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #44 RicMuller, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2020
    Ich liebe Profifußball, den man am Computer spielen kann. Am meisten gefällt mir, dass ich bei Spielautomaten einen großen Sieg erringen konnte. Wenn ich in der Stimmung für den Sieg bin, kann ich nicht mehr gestoppt werden.

5. Have been playing KingsRoad but it is grtting old
    Any good online Free adventure games you could recommend?

6. Anyone try EVE online?

7. Fuck off spammer. Reported.

8. Age of empires 2 definitive addition

Helion's Growroom
    (Mars 250 x2, 5x5 tent, FF line)

9. I mainly roam the plains of red dead online. When not there on battlefield 5

10. Eso, wow private servers tbc+wotlk, guild wars2, dragon nest, dauntless, monsterhunter, warframe, toontown rewritten, Albion online, eve online, Wildstar RIP, elsword online, starcraft 1&2 to name a few off the top of ma head.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Arche Age is a lot of fun, its like an MMO except you can build structures n craft n shit. Its fun.

12. Been thinking about hoping back on eso

13. #53 RobertGilbert, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2020
    And you can always bet on upcoming esports matches with You are playing, and you making money. That's all I can do during Covid-19..

14. DotA 2 is awesome

15. Call of duty war zone. 150player drop zone done cod style. Fuckin best of the genre by a mile and it's free for Xbox and PlayStation.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fuck off spammer

17. I have a long history with a french online game called "Dofus". Other than that, I don't play online. I'm probably one of the few people that have never played WoW.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lol I'm rude yet you're the one coming here plugging some bs website.

19. Borderlands 2 and 3.

20. I like Day of Defeat: Source on Steam.