BEST GAMES TO PLAY ONLINE

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by rollingstoner1, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Are you for real? World of Warcraft over any other game :lmafoe: fuck that shit you're mental.
    download-6.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Currently addicted to the app game Last day on earth. Just the beta version too.

3. Usually a GTA online guy, if I'm not in the mood for that I'll play Uncharted 2 deathmatches over and over for some reason because people still play them, surprisingly.

None of them speak English, though, of course ...

4. laugh all you want, nothing is larger online, nothing has the depth, and immersion that wow provides, if you are a regular player you can use your gold to pay for subs now. I've been playing for almost 13 years, and still log in everyday.

I also play BF series for shooters, TheHunter, and war thunder. But wow is the top shelf, does it need a graphic engine overhaul, yup, but the gameplay makes up for that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I know I'm late but I play Rainbow 6 , Killing Floor 2, Madden (Yearly Release)
    COD (Yearly Release)

6. Pubg is insane awesome. Bf1 has been getting better with the updates. OW is classic. Ark is fun.

7. But wow has shit graphics, if I want to explore on a game I'll play skyrim fallout 4 or elder scrolls

8. Not a online game but South Park stick of truth is sick when baked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Telltale games are amazing while high because you think deeply about every choice you make

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rocket League and Rainbow Six Siege are where it's at

Also Dish can't prevent you from gaming online. It's just gaming over satellite sucks for latency. Your ping would be at least 80-100ms for the closest servers I'd imagine. So you're better off with turn based games or MMOs

11. You mean the immersion when you have to sit there and grind a good while just to upgrade your artifacts? Lol WoW has no more depth or immersion it's a casual click an play now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well, I prefer the Witcher 3, Fallout 4 and Dying Light. However, I can also play btc games like btcspin.io/ or something like that..and it is only because I am mining.

13. Get Friday the 13th the game it's sick, I mainly play that GTA online & FIFA 17

14. Dying Light gets boring after you do the main story imo

15. Amazing game. I was part of the beta. I was part of the beta's going all the way back to Warcraft 2, starcraft and diablo. My next door nieghbor growing up was the lead programmer, and is like #12 in the company now. Collin Murry. They had to do several patches in Star Craft because of me. I was number 5 in the world for years.

• Like Like x 2
  16. So far, DOTA 2 is the best for me.

17. I fucking love gwent. Iv downloaded it but not played it yet. Last time i played it was while smashin the witcher 3

18. Loved star craft

• Like Like x 1
  19. Divinity Original Sin 2 is pretty fun