Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best fucking munchies EVER! EVER! EVER!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Yes, 3 evers. I blazed and went to Frankie Tomato, an all you can eat Italian restaurant. I went for my moms bday haha. Oh shit man i ate so much, so much good shit. Pasta, Pizza, chicken, beef, salad, soup, desserts, damn bro.

Now im back home, im about to blaze again and try out minecraft :smoke:

What a great tuesday.

2. So fucking lucky. Forced t-breaks suck...

3. minecraft is some cool shit

4. Yeah, im just annoyed by the night time. I can't do anything when its night time. Im stoned creating my first house, its like a damn castle bro :)

But then night time comes.. :smoke:

5. :hello::hello::hello::hello:

Attached Files:

6. That minecraft game looks awesome but you have to pay to try it meh.

7. The night is my favorite part, lol. I go hardcore on them zombies.

No...you don't. They have a free version, bro...

8. We have an Italian buffet close to Austin,
    canole joes i think its called,
    never eaten so much food at once,
    amazing.

9. #10 mast3rmind, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    I'm playing the free version of that game I feel like I could be your brother. I smoked a bowl of Kush and drank 2 miller high life 40's. I'm waiting for the night to fall where's the pussy at?

This game is becoming boring quickly.