Best fucking day ever

Discussion in 'General' started by 1Trismegistus1, Nov 14, 2011.

1. So for literally the last year, since last october, I have been waiting for the court to put me on house arrest. I was sentenced back in like 2008, and a bunch of bullshit occurred but basically last October they told me "You will be going on house arrest in 6-8 weeks" and it never happened, and I just kept silent hoping that maybe some kind of computer glitch occurred.

But then I found out back in July that I had to have the house arrest sent in in order for me to be eligible to get my license back, so the reality hit me that I would have to call them and see what the hell was going on.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I went and saw my PO in my county and asked her about it (the house arrest was from another county) and she looked it up in the computer, and then got me a number for the guy who is in charge of my case over there. I finally called him today.

My sentence was 6 months house arrest.

I do not have to do the house arrest. Best.. news... EVER!

You do not know the excitement that comes with "oh, your mandatory minimum 6 months house arrest doesn't have to be done, your free to go anywhere you want instead of being locked in your house for 6 months."

Thank God.

2. I dunno man, a 6 month hotbox would have been off the chain.

3. 6 months?

I could do that easy.

Modern Warfare 3 & Skyrim.
    Two ounces of Sour D.
    A freezer full of corn dogs and microwaveable pizzas.

Good to go.

I mean who really needs fresh air when you have 600 hours of gaming experience to uncover!

4. [quote name='"Nukes1337"']6 months?

I could do that easy.

Modern Warfare 3 & Skyrim.
    Two ounces of Sour D.
    A freezer full of corn dogs and microwaveable pizzas.

Good to go.

I mean who really needs fresh air when you have 600 hours of gaming experience to uncover![/quote]

Couldnt have said it better myself.

5. So if you go on house arrest, what do you do about a job?

Are you forced to quit? Do they let you still go to work?

6. Nice OP - dodged one there!

7. That's fucking awesome man :smoke:

8. #8 1Trismegistus1, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011

Well, it said "In lew of time served in rehab, house arrest doesn't have to be done".

However, I know that like in jail 1 day equals 2 days of house arrest, or rather 2 days house arrest equals 1 day of jail, like my options were 90 days jail or 180 day shouse arrest.

I spent 3 weeks in rehab and got out of 180 days of house arrest lol. I mean if you calculated ALL the time I spent in rehab/detox last year I definitely did at least 90 days, but hell, I'm just happy to be able to go about my life.

I don't really go out too too much, but it's nice to have the option.

Plus I don't think you guys understand how uncomfortable this bracelet is, I had it on for 7 days once and it makes sleeping really hard. It has to be pressed tight against the skin because now they use those ones that detect alcohol through the skin.

[​IMG]

edit: Rollin, they give you windows to go to work, but basically unless you have to be somewhere, you are locked in your house.