Best friend's girlfriend has literally no friends

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thesandman1, Nov 10, 2012.

1. hey all,

so for the past year my best friend has been going out with this girl. At first this was fine; however, since school has started up again, these two have been hanging out all day every day because she literally has no friends now; she lost them all because of her need to be with my best friend all the time. Every day of the week they hang out for most of the day, and they rarely ask me to have lunch or dinner with them anymore, as I used to do almost everyday. She constantly wants to be with him b/c she has no one else to hang out with, and because he is nice and very whipped, he always chooses her over me and our friends. Because of this, we have started to alienate them, because we have lost interest in hanging out with them, but mainly her, because she is flat annoying and anti-social.

Should I straight up tell my friend that he needs to stop spending all his time with her, and tell him she needs to get some fucking girl friends? THe whole situation is starting to piss me off, and I'm starting to dislike my best friend; however, I want to try to save this friendship, he is my roommate after all.

Any tips would be nice, thanks

2. you should talk it out. Its gonna be hard for him to see it from your way though....something like this happened to me before...if he loves her you might just have to deal lol

3. That happens all the time man.

4. [quote name='"thesandman1"']hey all,

so for the past year my best friend has been going out with this girl. At first this was fine; however, since school has started up again, these two have been hanging out all day every day because she literally has no friends now; she lost them all because of her need to be with my best friend all the time. Every day of the week they hang out for most of the day, and they rarely ask me to have lunch or dinner with them anymore, as I used to do almost everyday. She constantly wants to be with him b/c she has no one else to hang out with, and because he is nice and very whipped, he always chooses her over me and our friends. Because of this, we have started to alienate them, because we have lost interest in hanging out with them, but mainly her, because she is flat annoying and anti-social.

Should I straight up tell my friend that he needs to stop spending all his time with her, and tell him she needs to get some fucking girl friends? THe whole situation is starting to piss me off, and I'm starting to dislike my best friend; however, I want to try to save this friendship, he is my roommate after all.

Any tips would be nice, thanks[/quote]

Shit happens all the time bro....its a damn shame...

5. If he wants to spend all his time with her, let him. If he doesn't then he needs to grow a pair and tell her to get her own life so he can have his.

6. It sounds like you're jealous of his girlfriend having him instead of you. Let him do his own thing. If he's happy being with her all the time then let him, if he didn't want to be with her he probably wouldn't. I wouldn't quit talking to him though, that'll probably just piss him off and you might not talk to each other again.

7. just call him out on it. be completely honest with him and tell him that if he keeps going down that road, he will be taking on bitchmade status

8. why the fuck would he be jealous of a friendless bitch and being whipped lol are you kidding. we would always harass our friends who promptly signed their balls away at the beginning of their relationship, at least until they would admit to being whipped haha

9. Get your own girlfriend and stop caring.

10. you sound like his butt buddy who got dumped.

its part of growing up man eventually you will have a girlfriend and a family and no outside friends too

11. Don't worry once he gets hitched he's going to be begging to drink a few brews with the guys lol.

Plus, even if he's not gonna marry this broad, after chillin with this chick 24/7 7 days a week for
    a while he will get sick of it.

12. A guy chose getting his dick wet over hanging out with some guys? :eek:

13. And if they are real friends they will drink those beers with him.

14. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']And if they are real friends they will drink those beers with him.[/quote]

Fuck yeah, it's understandable man, most guys have been through the puppy love bullshit relationship at least once in their lives.