Best friend turned into a liar.

Discussion in 'General' started by Nag Hamadi, Oct 31, 2008.

1. #1 Nag Hamadi, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008
    Well I've been wondering whether I'm just being a whiny little bitch, or if I have a good reason for thinking the way I am.

My "best friend" moved in with me and my family a while ago. About 2-3 weeks ago, she told me she would "never bring weed here" because she doesn't want to disrespect my mom and her rules. Well she got a boyfriend, and brought him here twice. Now she has absolutely no problem with not only bringing weed here, but openly talking about it and asking people where to find it right in front of my little sisters now that her stoner boyfriend is here. She also leaves her new pipe sitting in the room that we smoke cigarettes in (a little shed connected to my garage). My sisters go in there all the time. She's been stoned all day everyday since her boyfriend got here.

Now, do I have a good reason to be pissed off at her? When she can't find any pot, she claims she'd never bring it here. Now that her boyfriend's here, it's all she does. I can't smoke because I'm on probation, and every time they smoke around me there's a great deal of temptation. Now if it was just me and her living here and not my little sisters and mom (both me and my mom have a good amount of legal issues we're dealing with right now) it would be a different story. What should I do? Confront her? It mostly just bothers me that she has no problem talking about it and asking people where to get it in front of my 12-year-old sister. I don't have a problem with her smoking weed. I do have a problem with her completely contradicting herself.

2. Kick a bitch to the curb

3. Ya some friends turn on ya after awhile, just find new ones and forget about retards.

4. I would just tell her that since she cant control her blazing then her and her boyfriend gotta get the fuck out of my house if they want to smoke. Honestly if i let someone stay at my house and they were being open about there smoking to a 12 year old I would kick them out asap

5. ya man she doesnt really sound like best friend material, i say kick her ass out. anyway, if there was a girl living at my house i better be hittin it :D

6. doesnt sound like a friend to me, sounds like shes using you. I'd kick her out, but then again id never be in this situation to begin with, good luck with whatever you decide to do.

7. sounds to me like you're just jealous:mad:, maybe feeling a little unapreciated and ignored after helping her out. You'd be blazin away with her everyday if you weren't on probation.:smoking::smoking: Your mom sets the rules in the house right if its ok with her sounds like u guys just arent getting along...... maybe?

8. She's using you.

9. this 100%

10. Helping friends by allowing them to live with you is a mistake. I know plenty from my experience. I've taken in friends that got kicked out or had some other problems and all it did was raise tension between friends and they bring their problems to where you live. I know the point that you're at right now and it'll be only soon before things explode between you two.

Why is she living with you? If she doesn't respect the rules then kick her out. First off, she shouldn't be buying drugs if she can't even afford her own place to live-especially because she's careless and doesn't respect your family's rules which is a fucking must. Second thing is, is the boyfriend living there? If he did move in, kick them both out.... That's bullshit that she'd even bring someone else to stay over there without asking you and your parents if it's ok. It's not her residence and she's not paying to live there. She obviously has some issues if she needed to move in with you in the first place. Tell the boyfriend to man up and have the bitch live at his parents place since they're dating or he can be a man and find an apartment for them both.

11. You definitely need to talk to her.

12. Dude. if you wern't on probation you would be smoking the herb right with them and you know it.

13. You need to tell her that you know y'all are friends and all but you refuse to just let her walk all over you like that. Tell her you don't have a problem with her smoking, just don't do at your house or in front of you. You're on probation and I'm sure you can't afford to risk the chance of getting incarcerated. Tell her she needs to stop being so loud about smoking weed, or where to buy weed, because you're sister is of that age where she is getting curious.

Respect my house and my rules, or leave.

Plain and simple.

14. Have you confronted her about being so open? Did you tell her that she needs to be stealthier if she doesnt want to be kicked to the curb, talk to her about it, see if you can work it about before basically throwing the friendship away(assuming you care)

15. Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll talk to her about it.

I'm not jealous, I'm just irritated that she told me she'd never bring it around here because it'd be disrespectful to my mom, but now that her boyfriend's here it's no problem at all. She knows that people smoking around me gives me the urge, and she doesn't give a fuck. Also, she wasn't smoking until she brought her boyfriend around.

I'm gonna have a talk with her as soon as I figure out what I want to say and how to say it.

16. She's taking advantage of you, you need to remind that you dont have to be giving her a roof over her head and she needs to respect that your on probation, and you have little sisters that should not be exposed to marijuana