Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Friend In The World!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hititorquitit, Feb 6, 2010.

1. So, our group of friends stash has been completely used up for the past week. I wanted to have a good kickoff to the weekend tonight and I was bummed out because our supplier was out of the green.

So we are getting back to my friends apartment and go to his stash in his closet to put away the pipe I brought over so we could travel with the safety of knowing we weren't carrying anything.

He then proceeded to get out the fake rock we store our bud in, and I expected it to be empty and there was about enough for the both of us to have a good night!:smoke:

Anyone else have good stories about friends giving them a surprise of a lifetime!

:hello:Woo!

2. smoke him out next time, and keep the cycle going!

3. My friend bought me 5 Grams for my birthday. He took 2 Grams for him self for some reason, he was baked. I didn't really care , he told me he was going to be on deck the next day......

The next day he got 2 grams of AK <3

4. I don't have any stories like that about any friends, but one time I was toking by myself and I thought I used up all my bud. I looked down to the bowl and it was full. Pretty sweet.

5. God, cannabis makes everyone so friendly! haha

6. Sounds like your Harry Hou-Fucking-dini!

7. My buddy bought 7 ounces. Grabbed a handfull and put it in my hand it was great. FREE

8. I want chicken wings and a Dr. Pepper FOR FREE!

9. Nope. I smoke my friends up though, yet they don't repay the favor :(

10. f them then! that's just wrong bro.

11. yeah they are quite the dicks. I ditched them a long time ago. It was the final straw when I was trippin on shrooms for my first time a while ago and one of my "friends" came over to my house to try and give me a bad trip.

Karma's a bitch though...

12. yeah it really is, any new friend i meet i smoke them out just once, to see the testing waters, if they try and leech fuck them.
    they return the favor, hit me up go out of their way to make time to smoke.
    i got myself a new boy to smoke with haha.