Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best friend as your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MuslimToker, Nov 14, 2009.

1. I love having my best friend as my dealer, ive known him for the longest time and we're really close, almost brothers.. he always manages to hook me up with the greatest deals and hes a really nice guy, anyone else have a connection like this with their dealer?

2. My best friend is my dealer too ^^ Really nice guy and always gets me some goood shit :hello:

3. It's good sometimes but sometimes you become further apart with them cause they just want money. Shits happened to me before. I think it depends on if you knew the friend before he started dealing or after.

4. i envy u

5. my best friend used to be my dealer, then he stopped dealing. but we're still bff's :)

6. #6 Flo, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    just yesterday, my dealer got me a 8th of exotic no name from his best connections just for me, even though he's on a tolerance break....That SAME DEALER on my birthday purchased my birthday piece for me since I left my wallet at home in my other pants that day. He let me repay him whenever, which I did the next day because it was such a straight thing of him to do IMHO...

7. thats sick, my dealers gets all of his stuff from his step brother which i find pretty sick because he dosnt have to go to anyones house or any sketchy place to get his tree he just orders it from in his house.

8. Its cool that you and your dealer are best friends, but you have to realize why they got into dealing in the first place. To make money, just as long as you aren't making them feel like you are taking advantage of them you guys should be straight. But on another note me and my dealer party together, hit up clubs, etc hes a really chill dude.

9. one of my good friends recently became a dealer. he smokes me up all the time

10. I have a similar situation. My really good friend is a dealer and so I've been able to get a variety of strains for lower than I'd normally pay and enjoy the benefits of free smoking. Always make sure, no matter how generous they seem to be, to hit them back with something, whether it be food, some cash, or hookups for new sales. You don't want your friend to start thinking you're taking advantage of them.

11. I'm sure that all of my friends love their relationship with me. Haha. They get bomb deals.

12. yeah i always try to pay him back, last week i got him a 200$ bong for his bday, not that he really needs one but he liked it and i was happy to spend money for him

13. My friend was my dealer for awhile and he always hooked me up with good deals. Just dont take advantage of it. I used to always pay him more than he needed sometimes just for all the deals he would give me. Just try and give back to them so they know you appreciate what they're doing for you :)

14. hell yea man, my dealer was my best friend for over a year.
    i would come over and buy a dime and throw in on bong packs and joints.
    then we would throw on some iron maiden and play videogames, or do some other random shit...
    he always got good shit too.
    but he moved to south carolina, so now i dont even have a reliable dealer, i just get it from random dealers.

15. In my town we are just a weed sharing community. I got a couple friends that I know can always get me good deals but I also hook them up whenever they need it.

We just like to help eachother out as much as we can.

16. same here dude, one of my closest friends is my dealer its pretty sick. he usually gives me pretty good deals always gives me a little extra. so i love it, and my back up connection is a good friend to so i get good deals all around :hello:

17. ive seen this happen before with friends of mine that pick up.. people can get greedy and sketchy and shit. sometimes its better to seperate business and friendship

18. My best friend has been my dealer for quite some time. When we're doing "business" he treats it like he is a friend helping me out, which is totally cool with me. It's barely a business relationship because virtually every time i would pick up from him we would blaze something down, and even when i'm not buying anything at all. I always value a good friend.

He also takes my advice, and I take his. If he is getting blown up by the local stoners, i tell him to slow down. He always listens.

19. My best friend was my dealer for about a year and a half. it was great but he wouldn't really ease up on the prices. 2 months ago my brother walked in on me smoking a joint. he told me if i had just told him at the begging of the summer he had a qp he would have just givin to me.

now when i need some bud i just call him and he drops it off no charge.:smoking::cool: