Best friday the 13th ever!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by S4UTECR1ME420, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Ok, today is probably one of the best days ever, today at school one of my friends gave me a free 5mg hydro (might of been more not sure) and me being happy decided to take it as i rest in an easy history class.

second after school i take my phone to verizon because it broke (enV) and they quickly replaced me with a new free enV2 witch is absolutely great.

now after this My dealer calls me up and tells me he has some shrooms so now hes picking an eighth of those up for me for 25 (this dealer is my friend and i always smoke him out with the bud i buy from him and he does the same so on) and hes also picking up an eighth of chronic for me for 35 dollars and my friend also tipped in on an eigth of shrooms so me and him are gonna trip tonight and also smoke some bowls.

oh and i also picked up a new ukulele i want to learn how to play this instrument for some reason lol. and if my buddy can get his camera tonight at his house ill definately look foward into taking some pictures of both for you guys! :hello::hello::hello:

2. Sweet man.. I love the uke ive been playing for a little over a year now. Really fun instrument to play

3. i had a pretty nice uke about 5 years ago, till it broke and i figured it would be a better idea to smash it