Best free game I have ever played

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 16, 2011.

1. installin now x]

2. +1

so buggy and shit like that :( Makes me not play it :smoke:

3. nah just lower your graphics and get a decent connection you'll lose the buggy

4. .... lower my graphics thats just, unthinkable.... and the connection im on is legit hahahahah

Its not like.... connection laggy, or over working my hardware laggy, its just glitchy for me, sometimess i spawn but im not actually there, no gun, no cross hair, the hud is up, and people can see me, but i cant shoot/do anything other than move.... lol

5. The best free game I've ever played is angry birds.

6. Angry crack is the best shit ever..... Working on the golden eggs for all 3 stars on each level, in each chapter, in each version.... its a HUGE fucking pain in the ass, but its entertaining at least hahahahahah

7. I sometimes have to watch the youtube videos so I can see how to get the 3 stars.

Have you got angry birds in rio?

8. Haha yea, im working on the banana's/pineapples or whatever in that one.... and in the seasons one... i think i just gave up because the themes piss me off....

9. Some prick stole "DirtyApe". Not to mention, im stuck at the "game is launching" screen.

Fuck it.

10. Yea it takes a second to load up. I was just raging it up in there hahaha, im too high to have any sort of aim though

11. Very good free game, thanks for the link ;)

I´m Brownie_boy12 btw

12. Lame.

I can't play this on Mac. :mad:

13. im altairn ima sniper xO ftw!!

14. add me, danthebeast thanks!

15. Hey, to all you guys saying fuck this game because of micro transactions, just so you know you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to. The only thing you absolutely need to have real money for is clothes but who would be stupid enough to buy cause it has no effect on gameplay whatsoever. The rest like guns,perks, etc. you can buy with ingame money that you make by leveling up.

16. I know a game you can play on mac!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NRhbjj4mGI]YouTube - Xtreme Sauerbraten[/ame]

I just started playing, Cube 2 : Sauerbraten. I love fuckin playing snipers only while stoned omg so intense. like quake 3 on crack haha

PM me if you want to play or need info where to download

17. LordOfThisWorld_ Add me for some games.

18. It´s been a month and I still playing this game 2 hours a day at least, be carefull...

19. Cant get past the loading screen.

20. Anyone still play? Just started up again after getting a new computer.