BEST Fox Farm soil for indoor grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr.Makisupa, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I was wondering which fox farm soil is the best all around??

2. I'm assuming the fox farm ocean forrest but just wanna see what other people think as well.

3. i always start with the light warrior its great for your seadlings to really take off then when i repot i use the rest of the light warrior i have mixed with the ocean forest and some extra perlite. this combo works great and prevents some of the ill effects you hear about for the ocean forest and nute burn. your on the right track choosing foxfarm

4. Sounds good man...thanks. Yeah my buddy who has had great success said fox farm is the way to go.

5. the light warrior + ocean forest fox farms combo is unstoppable. sometimes on forums like this its important that the good information be emphasized.

6. Ok so I just ordered some Fox Farm light warrior soilless medium to start my seedlings till they get big enough to repot. I got the Fox Farm ocean forest potting soil to transfer the seed to a bigger pot. So I should mix these two when it's time to repot? and also how will I know when it's time? I also got the Fox Farm nutrient trio soil pack and some peralite. So this sounds about right to me. Some advice and tips on my first indoor soil grow would be much appreciated.

7. ok so the peralite was backordered and I don't wanna wait for it to ship. What is a good peralite I can get?

8. yes you wanna mix the two when you repot and add about a 1/2 a cup of perlite per gallon in your new pot. you wanna repot when you can see signs of roots when you look through the holes in the bottom of the pot. all perlite is the same so get whatever you can find