Best food you've ever had stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by TokeNSmoke4256, Nov 12, 2012.

1. So I just ate a red velvet cupcake with vanilla icing....and im in heaven right now! I'm wondering what kind of food has just tasted soo good when hiigh

2. Sand is pretty funking dank.

3. I had this cheesecake with sprinkles from jack in the box. It was so bomb. I then started to get this tingling feeling in my mouth because it was so good. Lol I had to stop eating it because I couldn't handle that tingling feeling in my mouth.

4. korean is peng

5. Just had some killer Chinese food but I'm about to blow it out my ass...

feelsbadman

6. Taco bell.

Last I had a few frozen dinners and I swear they tasted like plastic.

7. Steak... not what comes to mind, but it's like an orgasm in your mouth...

It feels like your mouth is exploding! (in a good way)

8. ^ i turned down a steak today

its just meat that dont taste like nothing

9. You must not know how to season and grill boy.

10. Fresh cookies! breakfast burritos or cold milk warm brownie

11. eggo waffles with strawberries and hersheys chocolate on top plus a shit ton of bacon, some syrup and vanilla ice cream. oh, and cranberry juice

12. Some quality sushi with a healthy amount of soy and wasabi. Talk about some mouth explosions.

13. Every reply is making me hungry as fuuck

14. fresh cut pineapple

15. That's a tough one, but an Edward's Reese's pie is pretty bitchin'.

16. pepperoni hot pockets, taco bell, mcdonalds, but if you dont wanna get out of shape :p i would recommend celery with cream cheese (so good when ur high) or apples, cause trust me even natural foods are good when you're high, i skinned a lemon when i was high and just bit right in to it hahaha it was a bad idea, but if you dont care about natural foods or anything then go with pepperoni hot pockets, they are the bomb

17. Pizza, can't forget about pizza.

18. prdLarge_112193.jpg
    Best.
    Shit.
    Ever.