Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best food to eat whilst high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jkimmins, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Looking for some dank munchies to fulfill my needs post-bong rips.. Anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 BluntedUp, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    anything unhealthy for you should be just fine.

But a good burger will do the trick.(not that fast food crap, A real burger!)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Melt a dark chocolate truffle in your mouth before taking a hit [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Rollthem435, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    Doritos and coca cola, or cheetos and coca cola, or anything unhealthy and coca cola...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Need that ice cream,bro

cures cottonmouth too

• Like Like x 2
  6. oranges.....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ripe mango with a squirt of lime juice ...

• Like Like x 2
  8. I used to be a pretty unhealthy person, but nowadays I like to eat a bit healthier. I find that a nice fruit salad not only enhances my high, it also helps to bring my blood sugar levels up and satisfy cotton mouth. However, I completely understand the desire to munch on some junk food, as I do it from time to time. In those situations, I think ice cream, soda (perhaps mountain dew), and chips are the way to go.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I live in buffalo, which is the 2nd ranked city in the world for best food (behind some city in Spain) so I suppose I should take a stroll around town and discover for myself

• Like Like x 1
  10. I used to visit family in Buffalo all the time. My favorite place to eat there was Hutch's, they had some crazy desserts.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Probably one of the nicest restaurants in Buffalo, I love down the block and go often.. Amazing steak.. For a price

• Like Like x 1
  12. IMO you can't beat a grilled cheese sandwich and a glass of grape juice. The sandwich is loaded with carbs and animal fat and grape juice gets you the sugar.

13. Go to the 99 cent store. They have an entire aisle dedicated to the munchies. Bags and bags of different candies and chips. All for 99 cents each.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Sounds tasty, thanks!

15. chipotle bro!

chicken burrito for $7 ftw!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Call me a stereotype, but you can't go wrong with anything from the following
    Taco Bell
    McDonalds
    Papa Johns
    Steak N' Shake
    Rally's
    Basically ANY fast food or anything thats really unhealthy.

17. Dude cereal yessss

• Like Like x 3
  18. Watermelon and maybe a KitKat bar. Oh and Sprite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. For some reason, when I get nicely baked, I will go through two cantaloupes in like 15 minutes.
    Juicy as fuck, good as fuck, doesn't tear up your stomach.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fresh fruit is always a go-to

• Like Like x 2