Best food experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bjh1414, Jan 18, 2013.

1. I'm surprised not to see any other threads on this topic, but im sure its been done.

What is your favorite food, or eating experience while high? I just ate an amazing Wendy's burger and fries, seems like such a meal for $2.50 :hello: :smoking:

2. Planet Wings is amazing

3. I recently went to this place called Tako Sushi, its a teppanyaki place. One of the best places I've probably gone for dinner. Its like $25 and you get steak, grilled chicken, shrimp, soup, fried rice, vegetables and sushi, plus ice cream for desert. They cook everything in front of you, and the Chefs even do cooking tricks that keep you entertained, ex: fire tricks with the food. Bomb shit.

4. I went out for naked sushi with some of my friends when I was in NYC. It was awesome.

5. oh my god, you just read my mindd, man!! I honest-to-god was thinkin' this shit on my way to work r something recently- okay i will be honest I was in a car driving around stoned-and i have no fucking idea if i was goin to work or the store or my sister's- i just remember i thought that one day. holy fuck, dude- I hope you're still on board here. Please don't give up on me =) Im just fuckinggg baked. HERE GOES:

uh, okay- Chinese fucking restaurant called Tiki Port. That shit was tightt. Craazy ass little Mandarin or somethin' restaurant? AMAZING. and they put about 95% alcohol and 5% juice in their drinks.

-The only time I got agitated was when some kids were blasting Reggaeton- this happened when I was not indeed high. I was unfortunately un-high- I am a pleasant stoner lady right now but when I'm not stoned- let's just say I gotta keep shit real. So I get mad at these motherfuckers and jumped up from the booth I was in and yelled over there- laid down the law. They turned it down, a little. whatever. actually i think i was high. not sure.

Happy Eating, guys :D (yeah i just used an emoticon, what of it?)

6. i ate loads of pussy the other night

it was good but my tongue is still blue

7. One of my best experiences that stands out was one time down in San Diego, CA on a surf trip with my homies. We had the genius idea to go eat somewhere that was on that show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. We went to a place called Hodad's which was in the Ocean Beach part of San Diego.

Pretty much, this place is a hippie surfer haven with super funny license plate frames all over the walls with stuff like "FNDMLLY" and "HIGHLFE" on that from all different states. Beers were served in jelly jars and just weird stuff like that. And every single person that worked there looked like the ultimate 70's surfer bro.

Anyways, they served burgers there and some hefty steak fries come with it. I got a double bacon cheeseburger with extra cheese(Swiss, cheddar, and American). This thing was fuckin huge. Soooo incredibly good too. Best burger I've had in my entire life. Not to mention, we blazed right before we ate there. So it just amplified the tastiness.

Pretty much, if you're ever in San Diego, go here. You won't be disappointed. I can guarantee that.

8. Yesterday I hadn't eaten all day and my bf took me out to go eat Burger King. We hadn't eaten fast food for a good year so it was alright, I saved our chocolate pies because I was full. Later on we smoked two fat bowls and I remember we saved our hersheys chocolate pies.
    Let me tell ya, I was silent throughout that whole time, creaming my pants for that whole five minutes. It's still the best goddamn pie I've had high. Still.

9. Dude HODADS is the shit!

I ate there a handful of times when I went there.

10. dude, three of these junior bacon cheeseburgers from wendy's will set you straight for only a couple dollars. fuck buying a real burger there when you can get three of these delicious burgers for the same price

[​IMG]

simple, but fucking amazing

11. I got lost going to Cracker Barrel (all day buffet) and then when I got there it was a 45 minute wait so I went to IHOP. I ended getting a shit ton of pancakes and bacon.

12. I got off work onetime and my friend wanted to smoke so we went thru 1.5g and I went home. There was a plate of chinese food just waiting for me. Ate that. Get a call from this one girl, She wants me to come over. So I do. I get to her house, her mom is just like "I made 2 pizzas" I eat so much pizza with her and her family and spend the rest of the night with her laying down and relaxing or dancing like a retard on this video game thing she had.

13. lmao, i legit love both of these! I also just remembered another time, when mcdonalds first released their chocolate chip frappe, i got a large one stoned off my ass, i took one sip and literally started CRYING, tears and all, because it was so delicious. most odd emotion in my life. HA

14. Fastfood is not food. Me and my gf like to go to this awesome restaurant called Crave. The owner is cool and the chef has the best dishes. Ribs with a root beer bbq sauce, steak wrap with grilled onions and peppers.