Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best flower vaporizer (Budget FRIENDLY)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 881305, Apr 30, 2020.

1. I have an oil-concentrate vape but I want to invest in a flower vape. I used to have a "top-shelf" vaporizer (White Rhino) but I remember it lasted me only a month.. I'm thinking of buying/ordering a new one. Which do YOU recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Good question. I hear the Pax2 is good. But kind of pricey.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dynavap

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is $200 too much? The Davinci IQ is awesome and you can buy a water pipe connector for it. 20200429_125242.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

5. I've heard good things about Pax too

6. looks really good, & only run about $75!

7. that looks so good too omg I love bongs this looks fricken amazing!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. You will love it :)

9. I have not tried the davinci myself, but I have a buddy who SWEARS by it. He prefers it over the pax because with the pax’ you have to fill the entire chamber up with herb, which is wasteful of your not using the whole thing. The davinci has a chamber they is adjustable somehow and you can put in as much or as little as you need.

10. It isn't adjustable and while it can work if you don't fill the chamber, it really isn't meant to and in the manual it says to fill it. Best thing above all are a fine ground, by turning your grinder upside down and grinding the herb, and then let it dry out because the drier the better for vaping.

11. I really like my Arizer Solo 2. Outstanding battery life, heats up immediately, solid clouds and flavor. You can also buy a water pipe connector directly from Arizer. I use the vape with a small Thick Ass Glass percolator and I love the setup, my lungs feel better smoking less and I use less flower overall.

12. Get an Arizer either Air or Solo, they are cheap and really good. I have had mine over a year and works exactly the same as when I took it out of the box. Its quality products at a reasonable price.