Best flavours to go with bud?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Cjay95, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Tried a few flavours for making my own e juice, some of them just taste foul when i introduce the kief/bud, anybody got recommendations for decent tasting flavours to mix?

2. @Cjay95
    Flavoring E juice is it's own deep rabbit hole and best studied on one of the Ejuice threads like
    E-Liquid Recipes Forum
    Then add about 10% tincture to your flavored E juice or that's how it's worked best for my taste.
    Something fairly strong tasting or the canna tincture will overwhelm it.
    BNW

3. Use your keif and bud to make a more pure extract like qwiso, or wax. Add that to your juice. The plant waxes and terps in the bud and kief are what cause most of the potent taste. Get rids of those by making a pure concentrate and the flavor will be much easier to cover.

4. i like the idea, what about any complimentary flavours for a home use liquid where smell isn't a concern? i like the taste of the buds i have but the smell isn't subtle enough for public use haha

5. Hmmm. Never tried the idea but still gonna try some day. Still you have to experiment with different flavours, if I were you I will go with one lightly flavoured and one medium flavoured ejuice so as not to ruin the end result, hope this help somehow.

6. The best way, if you want to experiment a lot, would be to order some zero nicotine glycerin base, assorted flavorings, and make your own. Glycerin and flavorings arent expensive at all really. Wizard labs has 500ml of usp glycerin for $10 and flavorings start at like $1.50 .

7. Honestly I couldnt tell you. Fruity flavors seem ok to me, but taste is a matter of personal preference. I would rather not taste or smell any weed product if possible. If I am at home where smell doesnt matter, I would rather just smoke flower or concentrate. Stealth, in my opinion, is the major advantage to using thc ejuice.

8. sounds like a plan, thanks :)

9. A fruity flavor seems good!

10. Cofee and mentholated thats it.