Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best flavored blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushman2020, Jan 8, 2009.

1. ok so since i first started smoking ive been a hardcore glass guy. last night i smoked a blunt with my sis and her boyfriend and it was mad good. but i was thinking about getting something with a bit of taste in it. who has smoked flavored blunts and what is your favorite flavor?

2. I've smoked Vanilla, Peach, and Grape

Peach is my favorite so far.

3. what brands? phillies? owl?

4. I go with swishers because although I do love a nice blunt, blunts tend to use up a higher amount of bud, and swishers tend to be smaller than other kinds.

5. I love grape swishers, its actually pleasurable for me to just sit and sniff one for a while

6. grape and peach... but i havent tried them all...i usually just smoke a grape blunt when i do. a swisher..

7. Got to love grape swishers, that's all we roll with around here. However I've had a few white chocolate blunt wraps and they were bomb.

8. Well first off my favorite blunt is the Dutch. Grape is the best followed by strawberry in my opinion. Every once in a while i will roll a game that comes in those fresh foil packs just because they are really easy and quick but Dutch is the way to go man.

9. Grape owl is the best :smoking:

10. Grape Swisher, owl, and dutch masters are the best things in the world, i'm even partial to the platinum blunt wraps, they're a little too moist for me though

11. Honey Dutchmaster, hands down

12. if you're getting wraps, i've only smoked a platinum kush wrap, and it was great tasting, and my friends said it also was their favorite wrap out of all that they've tried.

if you're talking cigars, imo nothing beats a grape swisher. they're all i roll.

13. Grape Swisher all the way any day . . .:smoking:

14. As far as taste goes, I've always been a grape guy. It's up to you though, which taste do you prefer?

As far as blunts go, I have no preference any more. After trying them all, I've found that a blunt is a blunt. People who say one type is better are saying so because of name brand affiliation more than anything. I get what's available.

15. yea i wanna try a grape one. that sounds the most appealing to me. ive always liked sweet fruity shit ever since i was a kid. reminds me of the good ole' days eating 3 bowls of fruity pebbles on a saturday morning :yay:

16. Fuckk dude you are the mannn i got fruity pebbles and you let me know it! thanks so much! :hello:

17. haha no problem dude. have a bowl for me

18. ohoho fuck man I went to the kitchen and when i got there i forgot what i was there for so i started looking in the fridge. I saw icecream so thats what i got cuz i forgot about the pebbles.

19. haha i know how it is. ice cream is the shit for munchies though. if i touch it while stoned i usually down a half gallon. no joke. Neapolitan is the best with the vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry

20. I love me some chocolate swirl omg yeah that shit makes me bust one haha. :rolleyes: