Best Five Bucks to Spend on Munchies Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Doughboy04, Apr 17, 2009.

1. At the grocery store. Fast food is gross IMO:eek:!

2. Yeah I can get a pound of good ground beef and a bag of hamburger buns for $5

3. Philly Connection.

Sandwich only, the meal is closer to $10

-C

4. My mom taught me to get a pound of cheap beef like brisket or something and grind it up, and tada, you have way better than average ground beef, b/c it all comes from one cut of meat, Instead of multiple cows like most pre-ground, pre-packaged ground beef.

5. What about the CHEESE??!!?

6. $5 at the local pizza store will get you a damn good slice with like buffalo chicken, bbq chicken, etc. stuff like that, and a drink. Best deal imo. Anything else there is relatively cheap too.:hello:

7. Jamba Juice White Gummy smoothie, soooo chronic, and it does make me feel disgusting and unhealthy like eating fast food does

8. Do it up like a fat kid and hit the dolla menu: Wendy's or McDonalds will do nicely.

9. WTF? Where da hell does pizza cost $5 a slice? In Buffalo, where we are known for our deep(but not deep-dish) crust, heavy cheese, slightly sweet tomato sauce, and thick, burnt at the edges pepperoni, the most expensive 'za is $2 a slice.:D!

10. Zaxby's kicken chicken sandwich combo

That would be my food of choice for my last meal if ever I land myself on death row

11. this is the best $5 to spend on munchies

[​IMG]

but for real, taco bell or mickey d's are the best value

12. Lol this fuckin thread is so trippy. :p
    Man 5$ isint much tought, but id have to say DQ vanilla ice cream, but if i have like 10$ oh man, i buy w/e yo, i remember the time i was omega ripped, A&W, papa burger with 3 orders of bacon on it, with ketchup.. i took a bite n was listening to my music, i think i died and the buger made me come back to life like it was crazy good..
    anyways im done telling my storys lol

13. Anyone else hungry now....

I don't know if I should blame the thread or the blunt.

14. When me and my buddy are high, we go to the grocery store and buy lots of fries or tater tots for like 4 bucks, come back to my place, and make like sick poutine with ground beef and cheese.

Im eating tatertots, eggs and cheese right now, its fucking tight.

15. 4 wendies double stacks
    a small coke

16. Taco Bueno.

Mexidips and chips + black bean and cilantro lime rice burrito, absolutely covered in pico and chunky salsa.

ends up coming to like $5.20 or something..

17. popeyes 5 dollar meal

1 loaded wrap
    1 chicken biscuit
    1 regular french fries

total is exactly 5 dollars...screw tax

18. I gotta' blaze then drive to McDonalds now, because of you, tonight... That sounds fucking delicious :eek::hello:

19. Dude, good idea!

Except thats almost $10

20. whoever lives in upstate new york throw it up, sterwarts shops is the shit! Mad good soda, chips, sandwhiches all really cheap. always go there after toking and load up on cheap munchies