Best Five Bucks to Spend on Munchies Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Doughboy04, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Am I the only one who would prefer fruits and veggies over junk food for the munchies?:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nope. I almost always eat something healthy when I have the munchies, be it a protein, veggie, or nut.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's kind of funny that a frosty is worth more than the life of a chicken.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm pretty sure they don't put the whole chicken on one sandwich :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm pretty sure they don't even use chicken... Its probably like some genetically engineered mutated animal that gets really fat... Sounds crazy but its heavily rumored that KFC does that for their chicken.:eek:

6. :laughing:

Wait...we gotta stop agreeing dude. How are we supposed to argue and flame each other if we keep agreeing? :p

7. I dunno... Someone bring up a controversial subject.... RESIN!

No but seriously people, dont eat at KFC, its not even chicken, lol.

8. It's worse than chicken. It's TYSON chicken. Nasty stuff. I'll stick to natural grain fed local birds.

9. #30 Jamayah, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    Fruit and veg though $5 is more than one nights worth.

Something else I love. Take 1/2 lb of sharp cheddar and chop it into small chunks and put it in a large microwave safe bowl. Put 1 box of cream cheese on top of it and nuke in 60 second increments stirring it each time until the cheeses are well blended together. Pour in about 1/2 to 1 full small jar of hot(spicy) salsa and stir that in really good. Makes a really good dip for corn chips or veg.

PS: don't eat all of that in one sitting !!!

10. Loaf of decent bread, jar of peanut butter, and for under $5 you and your friends all have delicious munchies.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hahaha, this is pretty ghetto, but thats sounds pretty good right now.

Pretty good idea actually... You could make like quadruple stacked peanut butter sandwiches.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 5 McChickens

13. mc-chicken's taste like shit!!!! but southern style chicken sandwich/bisquit is easily the best fast food i have ever had, besides taco bell that is!! from taco bell i get a steak grilled fajita, apple enphanada, and a 89 cent burrito!!!

14. 2 speedway hot dogs with chili & cheese = $1
    with a giant icee= $1.49
    bag of chips = $0.99
    and you have money left over for a pack of gum or some eye drops or a blunt wrap

ooooor you can just forget about eating find another five bucks, buy a dime bag, and roll up :smoke:

15. mcdonalds dollar menu
    4x apple pie = $2
    2x ice cream cone = $2
    1x whatever else = $1

Dip the apple pies in the cones..jesus christ

:smoking:

16. Theres no better munchie meal than cooking it yourself man. Get so much more for your money, so much better for you, so much better tasting.

You can make some sick chicken parmigiana for like 2-3 bucks a person. Cut breasts in half, pound e'm, bread e'm, fry e'm, sauce e'm, and throw on enough cheese to give an athlete a heart attack.

17. Exactly. For that matter I can make my wife and I a steak dinner to rival any steakhouse for about $10 per person, but that's beyond the scope of this thread.

18. The 1$ arizona ice tea and the 5$ Little Caesars pizza suggestions win this thread.

19. plus a drank