Best first time grower strain

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by donthatetaylor, Feb 7, 2009.

1. im lookin to try growin for the first time. i have my eye on lowryder #2. just for simplicity reasons of not having to go through veg, but i wanna do an outdoor grow too. any sugestions on a strain i can plant and that would be super low matenance? It would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,
    Taylor

2. HawaiianSkunk from Seedsman. Outdoor or in, cheap for ten regular seeds, low maintenance and fat crop. I use this strain for breeding with cheese. I call it hawaiian cheese.

3. Super low maintenance? In other words, you want a big yield of really potent weed that you don't have to do any work to get? No such thing.

Treat your first grow as a learning experience. Consider using bagseed if you have any, no point in spending on genetics since there's a chance you will kill or at least screw up your first plant. If you really want genetics try Northern Lights -- its hardy and potent.

4. I would also recommend bagseed until you know your system and what to expect. NL is a great beginner's strain. Hindu Kush is fairly easy to grow also. Most Indicas mature faster and are more forgiving to the indoor grower but that's not a carved in stone rule.

5. I plan on using bagseeds for my first grow. I dont feel like spendin all my moneys on seeds when i barley even know how to grow:confused: