Best first bong to get?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by XxMatt420xX, Aug 5, 2009.

1. I was looking around on this site for my first bong. I usually just smoke joints, blunts, bowls, and sometimes ghettos but I think it's time for me to get a bong. I really don't want to spend that much but I want it to be a good first bong for me. I was looking at this one. Glass icebong - Dutch - Grasscity.com I like how the ice cools down the hits and how it has a huge bowl. Any others I should consider?

2. Personally, if I were you I would save up a little more cash and splurge on a fancier bong. If I had $50, I would spend it on a fancy bubbler. But the only problem with that bong is its design. The design looks like it could break easily. I'm not sure how thick the glass is, but for that price it probably isn't very thick either. Just keep researching and check out EHLE glass.

3. That looks good, but yeah it might be cheap and break easy. There are two things every bong should have to be a proper bong: 1- A nice slide out bowl, not a carb, and 2- Some ice pinches or chamber. From there, you can get as fancy as you want, but get those features. I'd find a headshop and make sure you get a pyrex bong.

4. #4 Caribbeanbreeze, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    What's a ghetto? I've been smoking for 7 years and I've never heard of smoking a ghetto. It sounds interesting.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to answer your question. That GC bong looks pretty legit but you can't put much ice in there. I was reading the reviews and a few of them were saying they let the bong sit with the ice still in there and all of it melted and got diluted bong water everywhere. Look for one without a carb and you'll like it infinitely more. I can guarantee it.

5. I think he means a homemade bong

6. I'd check out acrlyic bongs. They're not expensive as glass and are almost unbreakable and if it gets taken away or confiscated your out 30 dollars not 150. I still have mine and it was 22 dollars and i have 6 different bowls.

7. My last acrylic, my only acrylic, started leaking after two days. I super glued it up... but I then understood why I had to get glass.