Best ferts home depot has to offer?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by iLLeST, Mar 10, 2009.

1. #1 iLLeST, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    I have searched here and couldnt find any good ferts that home depot would have. Seeing this is the only way i can get my ferts. Whats the best organic ferts i can get from home depot? Also what soil do you recommend from there?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Im going to be using Blood Meal for my veg cycle and Bone Meal for my flower cycle, but that's definitely not expert advice. Hope it helps

3. #3 iLLeST, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    Also im growing a autoflower strain so its only gonna be in the veg cycle for 2 weeks then the rest will be flower. Im also looking for a water soluable fert if possible

4. you want a water soluable fert.. so you'd be hard pressed to find an organic fert that can do that... schultz (sp) has good chemical ferts with npk ratio's right on the box...

higher n for veg bigger pk for flowers...

btw anything for tomatoes = goodness

5. I think Home Depot carries the Alaska brand fish fertilizer which is organic:
    http://www.lillymiller.com/labels/2007/09301000.pdf

However, I don't think their Morbloom formula (which is a flowering formula) is organic.

6. check out paradigmgardens.com they have great nutes and ferts for cheap and they ship in like 2-3 days if that dosen't help id find some where that sells perrana and tranatula powder they're great.

7. Get a bag of Black Kow compost and make tea with it

8. i live in the UK so its not home depot, but I do have a shops in the UK that sell similar dry fertilizer, i have a grow shop up the road, would i go back to bottle chemical ferts etc, no chance, you don't need them.

9. Its not going to work, but fish, blood and bone should give you reasonable results if you must go very cheep.