Best fertilizer for outdoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Trevo4311, Jun 15, 2009.

1. In Vegas ???

2. That's the same deal with my friend, this guy is a genius. He's the smartest guy I know, especially when it comes to growing ( he grows indoor though). I told him about the forum and he checked it out, he said he wasn't a fan of it.

3. In Boston, there's already too many clubs in Vegas and only a few in Boston. But I wanted to think of something that's In Constant demand, and then I thought of a night club. When people turn 21, what do they want to do? Go get trashed at a club. There would be new customers each day.

4. #44 OptionSavant, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    I'm a foothills backyard gardener, I have time to spend with the ladies.
    I PH all the H2O @ 6.6. Which is the middle of the range , from my findings,for outdoors.
    During the Vegetative state . I used Mircle Grow All Pourpose Food   20 / 20 / 20 .
    Every other watering , I used Mircle Grow. All H2O was PH ed @ 6.6 .
    The ladies are in 30 gallon containers currently , 1 month into flowering.

During flowering I have (3 on Superthrive). (3 on Mircle Grow Tomato Plant Food 18 / 18 / 21 ) 
    and (3 on Mircle Grow Bloom Booster 10 / 52 / 10 )  All the plants are currently thriving!
    Every other watering I fertilize. with 6.6 PH on the H20 with the fertilizer in it.

This is my 6th grow outdoors.
    I'll report my findings.

There is so much info available online ! 
    I had to try these 3 fertilizers. 

Be well.

5. Good enthusiasm but this thread is from four years ago... Welcome to GC! There is a time stamp next to the previous posters name allowing you to see how old the thread is, but while we're on the topic I love the earth juice products, then I supplement with silica, cal mag and liquid karma

6. Has anyone tried this new Marijuana fertilizer "Mystic Gro"?  I believe that MysticGro used to be only sold in Arizona, but now you can buy it nation wide.

It seems like they has a pretty solid lineup of fertilizers.

Here is there website:
    www.mysticgro.com