Best Females in music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by IfutureI, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Nicki Minaj - annoying but fine as hell

2. and I just signed a chick named nicki minaj.. ya hear me? I'm still spittin' like a re-tard and these nikkas soft they should be rappin in leo-tards...

you bringing up her name made me randomly think of that lil wayne verse.. anyways.

I would say mariah carey is definatly one of em.. her new song with gucci got pretty popular, she kind of switched up her style a little bit.

Oh, and miley cyrus.................................................... I LIED.

3. Alicia Keys

4. Rihanna maybe

5. Mariah Carey, the chick from Electric Wizard

6. Janice Joplin, Stevie Nicks, Joan Jett, Tracey Chapman, Blondie

7. Vivian Girls, I'm going to see them next week.

8. I can not stand Mariah Carey, but she did an awesome job on the Journey song "I Wanna Know What Love Is"...so beautiful!

9. #11 SuperSaturday, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    I like the cutie from Paramore, but not in a "wanna bang her" kinda way. More in a "cuddle and date her" kind of way... and then bang her after a little while of course.

What was the question again?

10. Cheryl Cole!

11. Check out Grace Potter...she can really sing and is also very sexy.

12. skye edwards.

singer for trip hop group morcheeba

13. Kaki King, that bitch is bad on guitar

14. there are too many. but i especially like joy le vivra and eve libertine from Crass

OH and dino from Dirt

15. Yes.

Also, Rita Marley + the other two I can't remember the names of from Bob Marley & The Wailers

Aretha Franklin, Billy Holiday and the chick from Massive Attack,

16. Kim Gordon
    She has terrible singing, but shes somehow manages to be cool anyways.

17. shes real hot in that one awesome live performance of i wanna be yr dog