Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best feeling in the world =

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Getting all your homework done then rewarding your self with a nice fatty bowl. Its just like a sense of relief comes over you knowing that you have nothing to worry about. whats the best feeling in the world for you ?

2. Going to bed after a long night of smoking. The sheets feel so heavenly...

3. Laying in bed under the covers after a really long stressful day.

4. 1st joint after work

5. Sex/masturbation when high, it just feels so gooood

6. There are many awesome feelings but ill have to agree OP, getting homework and studying done and then ripping a bowl right after

7. When you get woken up prematurely but there's nothing you have to do so you can go back to sleep. The feeling just before you fall asleep; lying in a warm and comfortable bed.

8. When i have weed and a few days off the grind to just get high and play vids.

9. :smoking:grabbing a few brew and rolling one up after a long night at work

10. There are so many things that give me that "best feeling ever" kinda vibe, it's hard to pick just one. I gotta agree with the OP though, it's such a great feeling when you finish 5+ pages of calculus homework and then unwind with a vape and some Marley :smoke:

11. Getting done with a long run in the cold.

12. Getting done with a long work day, then a long gym session, and just lying in bed at the end of the day and melting into the mattress.

That or having a shit after holding it in because you've been somewhere with disgusting toilets.

13. Taking a shower after not being able to for 3 months..almost started crying it felt so good

14. Why couldn't you shower for 3 months?

Edit: forgot to put a "?"

15. Had a left ventricular assist device hooked up to me so i had to sponge bath for 3 months..sucked

16. #16 zongzilla, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    (XXXXXX)

i can only imagine how good that shower felt. damn. hahah.

please do not talk of drugs other then mj.
    _YODA

17. Few dabs then sex
    Keep it simple stupid

18. Sharing a really intimate moment with someone you care about.

I.e. making my son laugh, a deep conversation with someone awesome

19. i did this last night. finished up tons of papers before 10 pm, smoked a few bowls, put on some pandora and just relaxed. couldnt stop thinking about how awesome it was.

20. An orgasm while hearing your favorite part of your favorite song all at the same time.

Seriously do this^^