best feeling ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by merrychronikka, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Has to be giving a homeless man a blunt and a cigarette haha! Then blowjobs of cource haha

2. Getting a blowjob in return for giving a blunt and cigarette to a homeless man? yikes

3. I read it as though he gave the bum a cig, a blunt, and then a blowjob.
    Though I'm pretty sure this wasn't the OPs intent.

4. What the fuck is this trying to say?

5. OP obviously gave a homeless man a blunt, cig, and a blowjob duh!

6. What the fuck did I just read

7. #7 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    maybe OP's a woman that loves suckin dick

8. The best feeling ever is your first orgasm. That mixture of confusion and pleasure is the peak of your life.

Until you dump a load into some chick's pussy.

9. [quote name='"Makizushi"']The best feeling ever is your first orgasm. That mixture of confusion and pleasure is the peak of your life.

Until you dump a load into some chick's pussy.[/quote]

Eh, the first time I wanked it I lasted 5 seconds and barely came so it wasn't too amazing haha!

But I'll agree with the pussy load..

10. does this happen to anyone else? go whatch the "seven nation army" music video, see how its zooming in? that happens to me after some nice bud, ill be sitting on my bros couch and just start zooming in and get to the point where i see the fibers in his shirt then id snap out of it, crazy shit man

11. so in summary...

GOOD THINGS
    1. blowjobs
    2. ???

12. why...

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

13. + rep FUCKING MADE ME LOL SOOOO HARRDDDD hahaha:hello:

14. [quote name='"Tle"']

+ rep FUCKING MADE ME LOL SOOOO HARRDDDD hahaha:hello:[/quote]

I second that hahaha

15. Since when is giving to the homeless better than a BJ? OP, you be crazy.

16. [quote name='"nickbic"']does this happen to anyone else? go whatch the "seven nation army" music video, see how its zooming in? that happens to me after some nice bud, ill be sitting on my bros couch and just start zooming in and get to the point where i see the fibers in his shirt then id snap out of it, crazy shit man[/quote]

Yes!! But it happens to me sober or high..I just have to concentrate

17. [quote name='"merrychronikka"']Has to be giving a homeless man a blunt and a cigarette haha! Then blowjobs of cource haha[/quote]

Dont encourage the man to (mostlikley) start or keep doing drugs..u shouldve gave him a sandwich and a jacket for the winter

18. its dude feeling very intoxicate.... dudewhaaaatttt maaaannn iim straight as let me walk this shit of... dot do dot

19. OP, all you did is make him hungry, which he doesn't have money for obviously! Fuck, hobos are going to spread everyplace, like south park, because this is like the 50th thread I've read about giving hobos weed.

20. [quote name='"ziggyshugenadz"']so in summary...

GOOD THINGS
    1. blowjobs
    2. ???[/quote]

2. Billy bob Thornton